poxy buggering hell

She-Ra

Thats it i have had it, i have 13lbs to loose till i decide if i want to go another stone or not and at this poxy rate of loosing 1lb its gonna take at least 2 more months and im sick of chocolate and peppermint tea and sick of poxy water, and to top it all off the scales i wi at the chemist had a foot missing and i managed to get someone to find it so maybe this was a mistake, but i doubt it im never that poxy lucky. Going to boots now to get on theirs as i have been the last 6 weeks. I am really considering this as my last week before re-feed.
So poxy fed up and its poxy raining again, im bloody annoyed.:mad:

I'm SO sorry you are having such a disappointing time, I hope there is someone who has been through a couple of slow losses and have succeeded in coming out the other side who can advise. That would certainly bomb me out, She-Ra. The descision to go on to re-feed might be the best for you, it may kick-start your metabolism into gear again. Many people keep losing really well on it. Is your Pharmacist any help? Wishing you the very best of luck....:gen126:

OMG She Ra your losses look great to me!! So you only lost 1lb this week at least its 1lb in the right direction and it could be for a number of reasons, you know what us girls are like with our hormones. Anyway we all have our low points. Find some way to reward yourself for how well you have done so far, get your hair, nails done, buy yourself a new top, have a long bubble anything as long as its not food!!!!! xx

Back