Consolidation PP thursday is HELL!

curvygirlie

I can't wait for 2moro to get here. Had my first ever PP Thursday 2day and it's almost done me in! Thought wud be easier to bear with just the one PP day in the week, but it's been exactly the opposite! Eaten a whole roast chicken today ( minus skin obviously ) and not the slightest bit hungry, but all I can think about is 2moro's stirfry for lunch with loads of beansprouts and chicken, then my gala meal for dinner.

Obsessed with food? Moi?

Lol x

> PP thursday is HELL!

Yep. I remember how horrible that first one was.
But stick with it, it works.

I hear you, I hate my protein day (wednesday for me )and it doesn't get any easier on stabilisation, after 6 days of eating pretty much 'normally' my protein day is soooo hard I really have to rein myself in, last night I was in bed at 8.30 because I was craving the watermelon in my fridge. It's really worth it though when you look at the bigger picture, diet free for the rest of your life if you keep up your pp day :)

I am certainly considering going to bed now. I swear DD is sat in front of me munching a carrot ON PURPOSE.

Nah, she can't be. She's 6 for god's sake...
I think I'm cracking up ...:eek:

I am so obsessed with food that I fear that would never happen to me! My hubby actually forgets to eat on occasion, a situation I find totally alien ......

haaaa haa haa, listen to you guys you are making me laugh soooo hard! PP Thursday sounds like it is hard but can you hear what you are craving for - veg and fruit!!! How much has Dr Dukan changed your life?????? Now before Dukan that would have been craving for pizza, chocolate, cake, wine etc etc etc.......... I can't wait for PP Thursdays to be part of my life!!!!! - in a year or two!! LOL x

I love PP days.... cos i dont have to think too hard about what im eating but that may change once im on conso and get extras lol

it truly is awful Ellie. It wasn't a problem when alternating, but on conso.. it's a different story.

I'm at home in my element because i'm making a chilli with chunky peppers, mushrooms and onions - and no longer have to wait for a PP day to pass by before i can eat it...

I'm about to start my stirfry and have my lunch early (at 10.50am) as i'm that desperate for some crunchy veg!

Back