Pramface Babies

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
A program on More4 just started about ten minutes ago about young girls who have unplanned babies. Not normally my kind of thing but looks quite interesting actually so just thought I'd share!

I hate hate hate that word "pramface" its awful.
But ive watched that before and its not *that* bad.

Usually when it comes to young mums they arent quick to show them in a good light. Everyone tends to think they are on benefits and waiting for a council house.

Im a young mum. My daughter wasnt planned (she was unplanned, but not unwanted) I used protection and i was in a long term relationship.

Theses things happen, theres alot worse going on in the world then young mums.

Whoo, sorry about the rant, its a topic that gets to me all the time!

Melissa.
-17 with a ten month old daughter.

Hey, tell me about it. I'm not 17 but I am only 23 (in the grand scheme of things that's still young lol) Two weeks ago I found out I was pregnant after being on the pill for years and it frightened the life out of me but it didn't mean that I didn't want the child.

23 is still young!
Ooo so your pregnant?

Yeh its pretty scary when something that big happens, but youve just got to get your head around it.

Hope your keeping well!
x

No, I'm not pregnant any more. :( Sorry, I should have said that in my last post. It's one of the reasons I decided to try LT - to sort out my life and be healthy for when I'm lucky enough to get pregnant again.

You looking forward to starting then? :)

Ah sorry to hear that, :(, Hope your alright.
Well, im sure you'll reach your target and a whole football team!

I am indeed, cant wait. Little be nervous about going in there incase there are people in store lol.
But other then that i cant wait!

I don't know about your pharmacy but mine has a separate room where you go to discuss progress and have your WI so it is all very quiet.

Good luck, you are certainly in the right frame of mind.

Rainbow, so sorry to hear your news. I'm sure after LT you will conceive easily and be a wonderful mum.

x

Thank you both for those kind words, they mean the world. It's hard getting over it but every day is that tiny bit easier.

My pharmacy also has a tiny room that you go in to discuss everything LT. The only drawback was that the cashier guy was super sexy and I had to reveal to him why I was there - pretty sure he didn't think I was so attractive once he knew I was there to go on a diet LOL

Alas my LT person is a female about my age and soooooooooo not my type!!!!!!

Rainbow, you look gorgeous in your avatar so I'm sure you haven't gone unnoticed to the dishy cashier!

x

Ahhh yes ive seen the seperate room, always imagined it was for interrogation LOL, no idea why.

I agree with cuddlyfairy! You do look gorgeous, if the cashier didnt notice..well..hes probably gay then.

LOL you two! *squishes you both* :gen126: You are both very sweet. Delusional but sweet :) lol I can only window-shop for men at any rate but it's still fun though, isn't it?:angeldevil:

It does feel a little like it's going to be an interrogation but my lady was actually pretty nice and not scary :)

Back