Prawn Crackers

Our lodger just bought Chinese :( I feel so guilty about having prawn crackers!!!! I have had 3, made him throw the rest away!

evil prawn crackers....:mad: well done for chuckin 'em in the bin :) much better idea !!!!

Debz x

Don't blame you Clafairy!
I threw away my DDs choc chip cookies 'cause I knew I'd eat them! (told her they'd gone soft!)

Chin up! I'm having a crap day too, just want to eat, eat, eat!

(hugs)

Ohhh clafairy, u r the fatty, not the lodger!
way to go for supporting her,well done!!!
well done for throwing them away,and 3 is not going to do alot of damage to you hun,stay strong and you`ll be fine,
elaine x

way to go for supporting her,well done!!!
well done for throwing them away,and 3 is not going to do alot of damage to you hun,stay strong and you`ll be fine,
elaine x

Well put Elaine
x

last time i checked this was a SUPPORT FORUM,jeez i think we have all slipped up now and again,i think its how we deal with it that makes all the difference,we need to support each other on our journey not name call,i hope clafairy is not put off by that comment as we are not all like that,
elaine x

Ohhh clafairy, u r the fatty, not the lodger!

Nice one.

If someone called me fatty on the street I would rightly belt them. Calling someone fatty on a dieting support forum is insensitive and nasty. You're a full grown woman, you should know better than resorting to ridiculous playground name calling. Grow up.

Anyway, clafairy, three isn't going to do much harm, and you did the right thing. Well done and don't worry.

I Really Hope You Have Not Been Put Off Posting Over 1 Persons Nastiness,this Is A Fantastic Support Site Just Ignore Ignorance,please Post To Say That You Are Ok Claire,
Elaine X

Oh gosh Annie:eek: I'm sure you didn't mean that quite as it came out!

Well done clafairy for only having 3. Many wouldn't have shown such restraint :)

Maybe next time you could ask your lodger if he/she would care to eat them elsewhere ;). Either that, or use the opportunity to have a long, relaxing bath so he can enjoy his meal without tempting you.

Our lodger just bought Chinese :( I feel so guilty about having prawn crackers!!!! I have had 3, made him throw the rest away!

:eek:

just wanna say well done on resisting the rest of them.. now if that was me i wouldnt beable to resist.. just shows you have great control :) well done for that... :D

you will feel good tommorrow

Well done on such control clafairy :D

I would have picked my way through the whole bag....:eek:....love 'em :rolleyes::D

Well done on resisting the urge to wolf the lot & chucking them in the bin - they're so moreish, the little devils!

Tell your lodger your going to increase his rent by £20 everytime he brings home fast food ;) lol

Hi,
I've read loads of Annie D's posts, she is never nasty.
I think it was meant as being funny.

3 prawn crackers won't hurt - get plenty of water down you and back on the wagon! You'll be fine.

Good luck
x

I think she meant that the lodger can eat what he likes but being on the diet she can not but it came out totally wrong and sounded nasty!!!!!!

Well done for throwing them away - im craving them now grrr!

Back