Prawns on refeed?

Dunders

Hiya,
I am starting a refeed today for three weeks, can somebody tell me if I am allowed prawns instead of the chicken or White fish allowed on day 1? Not a great fan of either but can handle prawns.
Thanks for any advice!

I couldn't say "officially" whether they could be used, but I used them all the time on my refeed, and I am using them now on CD 810 x x x

I'm sure they would be fine if you make sure that you check the carb content. Some have added sugar (goodness knows why!!)

Hope your refeed goes well.

I had a tuna sandwich yesterday and could only have half!! I'd forgotten just how good plain wholemeal bread tuna and rocket salad could taste!!

Good luck and keep us posted!!

Obviously my reply is too late now :giggle: Did you have the prawns?

Im sure i waited untill day 3 or 4.

How about trying Quorn filliets? Quorn pieces? Like chicken, but nothing like chicken, if that makes sense! lol I know they are allowed :)

Hi Tan,
Yes, had the prawns (nil carbs), on day 4 of re-feed, going really well, another 3lbs down since I started it so v.happy about that!

How's your first week on Exante going?

Debs

Ah nice, well done sweet :)

I lost 12lbs this week! :eek: didnt expect that at all!

OMG, that's fabulous Tan, you'll only need another week at this rate!

I had a tuna sandwich yesterday and could only have half!! I'd forgotten just how good plain wholemeal bread tuna and rocket salad could taste!!

Hi Cruncy, is that you could only manage to eat half the tuna sandwich or you were only allowed half??

Lisa x

Back