1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Prawns

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by jcjazzy, 22 June 2009 Social URL.

1. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Well-Known Member

Hi there, I seem to have mislaid my week 1-4 recipe book :mad:.Does anyone have any simple prawn recipes that are allowed this week?
    Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

i had some tonight dry fried with garlic and chilli sauce with green salad.
    also had some in an omlette - week 3
    also just with lemon juice and balsamic vinegar and salad
    hth
    daisy x

4. Sean(JSF)

Sean(JSF) Making it all add up

Loads of prawn recipes on my early week blog :)

I LOVE prawns and have missed them these past 2-3 weeks as I've been eating with the family again (I'm the only one who likes prawns) but I'm fending for myself again tonight so Prawn stir-fry here I come :) :)

5. jcjazzy

Thank you both for your help.Much appreciated,OH and I tried your recipe tonight Daisy.Yummy!So tasty and simple x

6. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

I cook mine with some garlic puree and a little soy sauce. It's very delicious. Have a good experiment with the spices, you can never go wrong! Hell, try even a spoonful or two of 0% yoghurt, and some curry powder, and some ginger!

I still have them for lunches, god, I love prawns!! :D :D :D

7. jcjazzy

Thanks Min, Sounds great too! Actually got a replacement book tonight,but your recipes sound better.Oh to be creative in the kitchen !