Pre packaged food..

sushidoll85

Just have a question.....
I have a microwave meal in the freezer, it is a light choices chicken in tomato sauce.
Pointed it is 8pp
So that uses 8 from my weeklies!
Although all the ingredients are free (I read packet)

Would you still point it as 8pp?

Also I looked on my app! All my days in simply filling are less pp than when I point! I think this is fine as I am eating more free fruit and veg! But I guess if I ate the same on pointing I'd have more weeklies left!

I feel like I don't have enough points for treats! Unless I need to change how I eat things! For instance 7pp of weeklies per day covers milk/sauces/pack of light crisps

I'm not sure about the ready meal? Has all ur days been lees than 26pp? Have u taken into account the grams of each food?

The thing with sf is u really need to stick to the free foods to allow for snacks, I gave skimmed milk as it free! I very rarely use sauces and things unless I have spare w/p!

What about instead of having a couple low pp snacks try saving ur pp for a bigger snack in the evening? A choc bar or something?

Yea I think I need to go at it from a different angle!
I have coconut milk at home which is from the nut and is on SF list!
But a work I just have semi in drinks! I visit families a lot at work as part of my job and when they make me a cuppa it's prob semi! So I add 1pp for cups of tea! As I have 3-4 a day!

But when I write my shopping list I'm gonna add different things! Make me own sauces even

sushidoll85 said:
Yea I think I need to go at it from a different angle!
I have coconut milk at home which is from the nut and is on SF list!
But a work I just have semi in drinks! I visit families a lot at work as part of my job and when they make me a cuppa it's prob semi! So I add 1pp for cups of tea! As I have 3-4 a day!

But when I write my shopping list I'm gonna add different things! Make me own sauces even

Yeah make a load of bulk sauces so they r there when u need them! Y don't u carry a pint of skimmed milk with u and just say to ppl would u mind using that! When I go over families houses I always take my own milk!

Back