Pre pregnancy on slimming world

Hubby's working 2 hours away so just my luck something happens today lol x I did the cleaning and baking yesterday! And painted the nursery again x only got the floors to do today but I could over scrub them lol xx

Oh dear, please don't do anything too strenuous if you're on your own!! I'm thinking of you though, it's such a nerve wracking time, as well as so exciting! Eek! If your hubby is away, perhaps it'd be a perfect time to enjoy the last bit of peace and quiet for a while (18 years?!). Hehe!
Liz
Xx

Lol :) at least it's only 2 hours .. I'm just chilling out debating wether to get up or not x dogs still snoring x think he's making the most of his sleep lol xxx

Yeah could be worse I suppose. My hubby is in the navy and lots of his friends have missed the births of their children. Shame really. We've been lucky with ours. X

Definitely. Keeps you on your toes I guess!!! Babies start as they mean to go on - keeping you guessing!
Liz
X

I like being organised! Not being kept on my toes haha! X I'm just chilling out today x can't decide on tea so might treat me n hubby to a take away and have a little 'date night' xx

Hi, Any news Muffin_Moo ?? :)

Im afraid not :( having a few pains tonight but had the same yesterday x getting slightly fed up x but she's going to be worth waiting for x
Aww. You overdue??

Hope she decides to come v.soon!! x

Aah congratulations! What is her weight? Have you named her yet? How exciting!

Aw lovely! My baby girl is called Amelia, I love it :) Massive congratulations. Enjoy these special first days x

aww wow congratulations!!! x

Back