Pre-weigh in worries again

chloecat

This happened last week, now it's happening again!! Have stuck to plan really well this week, but getting nervous about thursday weigh in. I seem to be eating loads of food!! I'm filling up on plenty of fruit, sticking to my free foods and have used minimal syns (haven't really needed them!) but still anxious that I won't have lost anything. This is only my second week, so at this stage a gain or STS would knock me down quite a bit :( Hoping, hoping, hoping.

Ok you say it happened last week and look at you...you did great then so do try and not stress over it and trust that if you are sticking to it it works....It really does it is the first eating plan that has ever really worked for me...I lost the weight once before but not in a healthy maintainable way. We are so conditioned to think we will only lose weight if we starve ourselves and live on lettuce that any different just seems plain weird and we think there is no way we are losing on it. I eat tons...of the right food and look how much I've lost. It really does work honest ((((HUGS))))

Back