Pre WI routine

fatgirl666

Hates to post
Whats your pre WI routine?

Mine is try to wear same trousers and top (two sets alternate weeks so chemist think i own more than one outfit).
Morning shake at normal time 0815, work drink water until 11.00am then WI at 1330.

Very boring, anyone do anything special prior?

i'll be doing the same love to be honest wearing the same clothes and stuff anyway x good luck at the wi let us know how u get on won't you ;)

1.Lightest clothes although now I don't bother so much
2.As early as possible
3.Never eat or drink prior
4.And of course when possible a good LT dump!

1.Lightest clothes although now I don't bother so much
2.As early as possible
3.Never eat or drink prior
4.And of course when possible a good LT dump!

was waiting for you to say to tap danced or sang the national anthem for the 'something special prior'

*sorely disapointed*

I don't get weighed on a wednesday until 12 o'clock so I can't eat or drink nothing until then :( doesn't bother me with the shake but I'm always dying of thirst by the time I get back!

I try to wear same/similar clothes.

i wear light clothes, drink fluff all and no shake, run round after school run :D

Same clothes, shoes off, no drink or shake and a big wee wee! x

im lucky i have mine early so i go to the toilet have nothing to drink or no shakes and always wear trousers and a vest top even when it raining and cold!

Nothing to eat or drink (exept mouthfull of water to aleviate dry mouth). Suit trousers and shirt/tie, no shoes and a slash. x

Pretty much the same here. I go early so I don't feel compelled to have my shake or any water prior to the WI and tend to wear roughly the same outfit.

I've not had a LT WI yet, but when I went to WW I used to not drink, rinse with mouth wash for fury mouth, have a pee, (pref a no. 2 aswell) and ..... this is so riddiculous......
breathe out when i stepped on the scales. yup, air weighs and every little counted!

how desperate was that???

Not desperate hun, hopeful. :)

lol....will breath out tom WI now!

I used to do all the pre wi stuff with the other diets, but didn't do anything like that this time around.

Just kept to my normal routine, wore what I happened to be wearing.

After all, if you do something so that the scales go in your favour, you have to do it every week....then what's the point? The light clothes and lack of food beforehand will only show up one week, then the scales will expect it always to be the case;)

Besides...your diet works. Really doesn't matter what the scales say because if you are sticking to it the numbers will be going down. Yes, I know it motivates, but only for that one week IYKWIM.

all of the above,
well you don't want to jinx yourself now do you. oh and i even take my mobile out my pocket (well the battery is heavy you know) lol

Lol scousemouse! :)

KD you make a good point but I know what I'm like and will still be weighing in on empty - just in case lol

Gosh, just realised this diet is an obsession. I have worried in the past about the weight of the pound coins in my arse pocket!!!!!!lol We are all officially wierdos x

no pockets no problem!

*thinks about taking her cardigan off for WI*

- goes for last ditch attempt at the loo -

Good luck for this afternoon hun! :)

Back