• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pregnancy & SW?

S: 16st11lb C: 16st0.5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.47%)
Hello. Could someone tell me if u get more healthy extras or syns when ur pregnant? I'm going back to class after my hols in 3 weeks time but want to follow program myself til then.
I lost 2 stone on SW, found out I was pregnant in April, and have put on over half a stone since then! Am using pregnancy as an excuse to eat anything and everything but I really need to get back on track. I'm nearly 11 weeks preg, so got a lot more months ahead of me and want to limit the gain!

Thanks in advance for ur help xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lukasmummy

Former SW Target Member
S: 18st10lb C: 16st4.5lb G: 15st3lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 2st5.5lb(12.79%)
I went to my first class last week and consultant said to follow extra easy, 1 Healthy Extra A choice and 1 Healthy Extra B choice, 5-15 syns a day and 1/3 of each meal made up of superfree food if that helps, I am due 1st December. Hugs Crystal xx

S: 16st11lb C: 16st0.5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.47%)
Thank u- sounds exactly same as pre-pregnancy. Just thought we mite get more a's or b's.... Will continue as normal then, until I go back to class in a few weeks.

I'm due December 23rd- hopefully an amazing Xmas present!

Shrimpy

Gold Member
S: 13st6lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st8lb(34.04%)
No extra healthy extras until you're breastfeeding. As there is very little extra you need to cook up a baby. :)