Pregnancy - trying not to gain anymore!

Hey ladies, I have had such a lovely day today. Had a surprise baby shower thrown for me :) had so many lovely gifts, money n vouchers. I Was really chuffed. Had buffet on n played various games, so sweet. :-D 14 days tomorrow until my due date, can't believe how quick it's come round. I really can't wait to meet my little princess x x
Awwww how cute!!! So exciting now :D

Aww that's lovely :) glad you had a great time xx

I know so sweet :) xx

Come on princess mummy is waiting for u!!

Attachments

• image-1133169067.jpg
    image-1133169067.jpg
    615.3 KB · Views: 89
So beautiful honey!! How long have you got left now?? xx

So beautiful honey!! How long have you got left now?? xx

Hey Hun, I have 9 days left till my due date eeeekk!! Really hoping i don't go over xx

Hey Hun, I have 9 days left till my due date eeeekk!! Really hoping i don't go over xx

Awww really not long!! :) How are you feeling? Are you having any niggles?

It's not fun going over (I was a 2-week-er! lol) but at least you'll know it will be a maximum of 2 weeks xx (I know that won't make you feel any better - everyone said it to me and I hated them lol) xxx

Awww really not long!! :) How are you feeling? Are you having any niggles? It's not fun going over (I was a 2-week-er! lol) but at least you'll know it will be a maximum of 2 weeks xx (I know that won't make you feel any better - everyone said it to me and I hated them lol) xxx

I've had the odd niggle but no consistent pains so putting them down to Braxton hicks. I think I'm in for a shock with the contractions because I don't even get period pains :-0. I'm hoping if she is late it's natural n not induced xx

1 week today till due date :-0 xx

Hey ladies, I've had a sweep done today at my hospital appointment. She said my cervix was slightly open n was really soft so I'm hoping it works :) xx

Hope things are ok xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Hey ladies, not in labour as of yet :-(. I'm not sure whether I have had a show or not, I've been having brownish dishcharge today. Did any of you get this? Xx

Hey ladies, not in labour as of yet :-(. I'm not sure whether I have had a show or not, I've been having brownish dishcharge today. Did any of you get this? Xx
Awwww I text you Hun, I must have an old number. I wa wondering if she's arrived xxx

Awwww I text you Hun, I must have an old number. I wa wondering if she's arrived xxx

Aww yeh I have a new num Hun, I'll wats app you. Not arrived as yet, she's keeping me waiting. How u getting on with the ivf? When will you know if it's worked xx

Such a amazing feeling waking up to my beauty, I'm so tired from the lack of sleep ect but she is worth it all. I'm just in awe of her, I just can't believe we made such a perfect little girl! I know all mums think this of their babies like lol. Just so glad I'm getting to experience it. I'd came to a point in my life where I thought it would never happen for me ( 8 yrs of trying) and I always knew if it didn't there would be a part of me lost and I wouldn't be truly happy! I now am :-D .,

Attachments

• image-288648016.jpg
    image-288648016.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 102
Back