Pregnancy - trying not to gain anymore!

Thanks girls, she likes her bear

Attachments

• image-1923418605.jpg
    image-1923418605.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 118
Hi Kerry its Hollie.congratulations so happy for u she's a cutie xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kerry its Hollie.congratulations so happy for u she's a cutie xx Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Hollie, thanks Hun. How are u doing? Xx

Well motherhood is great, apart from being mega tired. She is brill through the day, waking every 3 hrs or so for a feed. Sometimes having 1oz but mostly 2. Bedtime is another thing, last night did her feed 9.30 then one at 11 n didn't really settle till 3, whether it be wanting food, nappy change or just a cuddle. I'd put her down n she would wimper. I know she is only new so this will get better as she settles xx

Sleeping beauty

Attachments

• image-2768390845.jpg
    image-2768390845.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 85
She's gorgeous, Ben used to wimper at night too, what we found helped was me wearing a blanket all day then putting this in the crib with him, also elevating the head end and warning the basket with a hot water bottle so he was going from warm to warm. Obviously it's hot anyway at the minute so might not do that one! Xx

She's gorgeous, Ben used to wimper at night too, what we found helped was me wearing a blanket all day then putting this in the crib with him, also elevating the head end and warning the basket with a hot water bottle so he was going from warm to warm. Obviously it's hot anyway at the minute so might not do that one! Xx

Might try the blanket bit. She goes down awake through the day and settles herself but just a different story at night lol xx

Congratulations. I have a Mia, she was 6lb 13, 2 weeks over due...she's now a stroppy 35lb 4 and a half year old :D X

Congratulations. I have a Mia, she was 6lb 13, 2 weeks over due...she's now a stroppy 35lb 4 and a half year old :D X

Aww bless, lol think my baby girl will start piling on the pounds quick. She got weighed today and is now 7. 2 xx

Aww congratulations!! I've been away with limited internet.
She is absolutely gorgeous! Xx

She's so gorgeous and I really love the name Mia :) I wanted Mia for my 2nd (if we have a girl) but Amelia and Mia might sound funny lol x

Hope you're doing ok my lovely x

She's so gorgeous and I really love the name Mia :) I wanted Mia for my 2nd (if we have a girl) but Amelia and Mia might sound funny lol x Hope you're doing ok my lovely x

Thanks Hun, it's the only name I liked all the way through. Nick went off it half way through but then liked it again lol. I'm doing well apart from being sleep deprived, nick started a new job mon so he only got to spend 4 days with us so I'm just the one getting up. She is fab through the day but between hrs of 11-3 ish she doesn't seem to settle. xx

Thanks Hun, it's the only name I liked all the way through. Nick went off it half way through but then liked it again lol. I'm doing well apart from being sleep deprived, nick started a new job mon so he only got to spend 4 days with us so I'm just the one getting up. She is fab through the day but between hrs of 11-3 ish she doesn't seem to settle. xx

Aww bless you. It's tough at the beginning, but she will get there xx

I've just tried to pm you hun but says your inbox is too full :) x

Aww bless you. It's tough at the beginning, but she will get there xx I've just tried to pm you hun but says your inbox is too full :) x

I'll try and delete some, haven't that many so can't understand why xx

So I've weighed today and I am 1st 10.5 down from giving birth. I managed to gain a whopping 3st 10lb during pregnancy so I still have just under 2st to lose to get my pre pregnancy weight. To be fair I did eat what a want every day for the full 9 months so not surprising really. I'm just glad that my legs have gone down a bit cos they were massive, obv lots of water retention. I think I'm going to have to lose the rest on my own now tho. It was nice seeing it go down every day haha xx

So I've weighed today and I am 1st 10.5 down from giving birth. I managed to gain a whopping 3st 10lb during pregnancy so I still have just under 2st to lose to get my pre pregnancy weight. To be fair I did eat what a want every day for the full 9 months so not surprising really. I'm just glad that my legs have gone down a bit cos they were massive, obv lots of water retention. I think I'm going to have to lose the rest on my own now tho. It was nice seeing it go down every day haha xx

That's what I've done lol, that's not a bad loss for straight after though :) x

That's about the same as me- I gained 3st 7lbs, but 2 days after labour had lost 1st 5lbs!
I restarted SW with 2 stone to lose to get bk to pre pregnancy weight and 3 stone to lose to be at my ideal target weight :)
But yeh it was lovely seeing the scales go down so quickly, just wish they had continued haha! X

That's about the same as me- I gained 3st 7lbs, but 2 days after labour had lost 1st 5lbs! I restarted SW with 2 stone to lose to get bk to pre pregnancy weight and 3 stone to lose to be at my ideal target weight :) But yeh it was lovely seeing the scales go down so quickly, just wish they had continued haha! X

Is that the amount in total u lost after birth then? was kinda hoping it would carry on for a few more days lol! got a right jelly belly going on. She is worth it all tho. Luckily escaped the stretch marks xx

Is that the amount in total u lost after birth then? was kinda hoping it would carry on for a few more days lol! got a right jelly belly going on. She is worth it all tho. Luckily escaped the stretch marks xx

Well done that's amazing!!! How many days after labour did you weigh??
I weighed 9days after at my group and lost 2st 8lb.so I did have time to reduce swelling etc as my legs and feet were so fat from swelling it was crazy!! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I lost another 5lbs after that. But then I gained a few lbs back before I restarted SW x

Back