Pregnancy without the pounds !!

Oh lovely, thanx for that.:D

Congratulations Bettyboo!:D

It's so lovely that we'll be able to go through your pregnancy with you (well, sort of!):D

We've had Minimins Weddings and now another Minimins baby! Wonder who'll be first to have the Minimins divorce, me or Sonkie? haha!:D

Haven't been on in an age girls.

All well am nearly 23 weeks. I have put on 4lbs. I have a big scan tomorrow. Hopefully all will be well.

Hope you are all okay.

x
betty

Hi bettyboo,

It is good to hear from you and that your doing well :grouphugg:

any news on the healthy diet eating??? weight gain to date??

I am newly pregnant and freaking out that my BMI is still too high!!

Try not to worry. Unbelievably I am due in two weeks time. Can't wait.
I haven't put on an ounce !

A big congrats on the pregnancy
x

Bettyboo

HI ALL

Had a baby boy last Friday the 19th. Fionn !! he was 6lbs 12oz

I weighed myself this morning and am still at the weight I was when I got pregnant. Yipee. It will be after Christmas before I go back on Lipotrim because I am breastfeeding but am delighted that I haven't gained anything and done any dammage.

x
Bettyboo (mum of three gorgeous boys)

Congrats....wow 3 boys!!! Big WD on the weight tooo!!!!!

love nas x

HI ALL

I weighed myself this morning and am still at the weight I was when I got pregnant. Yipee. It will be after Christmas before I go back on Lipotrim because I am breastfeeding but am delighted that I haven't gained anything and done any dammage.

x

Congratulatiosn and Well done! I am really keen to learn as much as poosible from you....lost 65llb on LT and keen that I dont regain! Any help/advice you can recommend! Most appreciated....although I expect you have your hands well full at the moment!

HI ALL

x

Wow:D Congratulations!!!! Thats fab - hope everything is going well for you - must have your hands full with 3 boys!!

Did you go through your pregnancy without gaining any weight? Thats amazing - how did you do that?

Congratulations again :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)
I piled on weight with both my pregnancies (5 and 4 stone) but I was only a 18.5 bmi when I got pregnant so my midwife wasn't worried about the big weight gain and said that it was normal to put on extra weight if your weight is quite low to start with.
However I am on a diet now to lose some of it and hopefully with the year to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight again.
I could have watched what I'd eaten but as I was low on iron and had quiet low blood pressure I didn't think it was a good idea for me personally.
If your midwife and doctor has been consulted and is fine with moderae cal counting then that is a good thing and I wish you the best with your pregnancy x x

HI ALL

x
Fabulous news B have you put up any pics yet ??

Congratulations!!!

Hope you're enjoying being a mum to a newborn again!!!

Back