Milk (1a)
2 bgty sausages (1)
Beans / scrambled eggs & tinned toms
1 x toast with spread (1b & 2)

Lunch

None still full!

Dinner

Pasta n sauce with salad

Raspberry & custard lattice (14!) not worth it at all!

Syns 17. 30/105

30 mins on bike & will dig my kettle bell out and do a bit with that too.

Last edited:
Ended up drinking copious amounts of red wine last night (hangs head in shame) I feel awful today...my own fault I know! I have my hours personal training session at lunchtime so hoping this hangover goes by then!
I know it would be dehydration but weighed this morning and saw 9.13 on scales, so nice to see the 9's again...it's been a while.

So today's food...

Friday EE

Breakfast

Sw fry up (1b for toast & 2 for spread & sausages)
Milk (1a)

Lunch

Dinner

We decided to go out for an India last night so have definitely messed up my sw week! I did have my hours personal training session which killed me!
I think I will count calories until weigh in on weds to hopefully get under 10st.

Last few days haven't been too great so not even going to weigh in today, back on plan...

Weds EE

Breakfast

None
Milk (1a)

Lunch

Sw fry up with 2 bgty sausages (1)
1 x toast & spread (1b & 2)

Dinner

Beef stew with lots of veg (2 for tomato purée)
Potatoes
1 x glass of red (8 )

Syns 13/105

Going to a insanity class tonight, think this might hurt!!

Last edited:
I'm back! I've had a week off plan & we went to brean for the weekend so have eaten lots of naughty food, consisting of an Indian, a HUGE burger with all the extras, doughnuts, icecream...I was expecting to have gained at least a couple if pounds but weighed this morning & was 10.2 so only 1.5lb gain since last official weigh in two weeks ago! I'm back on it today & need to give my head a wobble & try to stick to plan.

Today I've had....

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
1 x toast with lf spread & poached eggs (1b & 2)

Lunch

Mugshot
Greek yoghurt with raspberries

Dinner

Aldi Thai salmon
Cous cous (2)
Salad
Options chocolate (2)

Syns 6. 6/105

Tomorrow...

Thursday EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Toast with poached eggs again! (1b & 2)
Banana

Lunch

Cous cous & salad (2)
Options (2)

Dinner

A few mouthfuls of kids mac & cheese (10?)
Large glass of wine (10)

Syns 26. 32/105

Last edited:
You're time away sounds lovely. I love brean beach and we're there in may:)
All of your food sounds delicious if a bit naughty lol
Well done on such a minimal gain, you'll have that off in no time.
I'm at the in laws in Brighton until Easter Monday so I'm guessing I'm in for a gain next week unless I can avoid the homemade hot cross buns etc. xx

You're time away sounds lovely. I love brean beach and we're there in may:)
All of your food sounds delicious if a bit naughty lol
Well done on such a minimal gain, you'll have that off in no time.
I'm at the in laws in Brighton until Easter Monday so I'm guessing I'm in for a gain next week unless I can avoid the homemade hot cross buns etc. xx

Ooh lovely, I've never been to Brighton I bet it's been so nice with the weather. I love hot cross buns, I'm not sure i could resist homemade ones!
Yes brean was great, we took the kids to fun city & the animal adventure park which was fab, would highly recommend if you've never been.
I need to get some exercise in this week as haven't done any since that insanity class. Xx

image-553583761.jpg

image-3393513729.jpg

Our little cherubs!

Friday EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
1 x toast with spread (1b & 3)
Beans & scrambled egg
Hp sauce (3)

Lunch

Dinner

Tesco meal deal with chicken & maple glazed veg (was going to have this yesterday but the hubby went to bed poorly so will have today, not sure on syns (15?)
Large glass of wine (10)

Syns 31 63/105

Last edited:
Your little ones are so adorable and they look like they are having lots of fun :) we'll definitely go to the animal park. I google it and it looks really good. Thanks for the tip.
Brighton is lovely in the summer and yesterday we went to visit friends in Bognor and spent all day in an amazing park with water boats, wildlife ponds, a train and really good parks. I'd love to live by the sea side for the summer and then go back inland for winter lol xx

What a rubbish few days I've had, my step dad who I was very close to passed away sat night, he was diagnosed with lung & liver cancer 6 weeks ago & had spent a month in hospital before he had a turn for the worst over the weekend. Its been terrible seeing him in so much pain & suffering towards the end. they decided friday that they could do no more for him after he caught pneumonia, & put him on morphine. Very sad times, he was such a lovely man who was more of a dad to me than my own. I shall miss him terribly.
I've tried to stay on plan as much as possible but to be honest i couldn't care less about my weight over the weekend. I'm also having star week which is the first period ive had since I gave birth 7 months ago. So all in all feeling pretty crap.
I've been drinking wine every night for a few nights now too & don't think thats helping, so here's to a fresh week with very little alcohol & lots of healthy fruit & veg!

Weds EE

Breakfast

Milk (1/2a)
2 x bgty sausages, (1) beans, s/eggs, mushrooms
2 x toast with lf spread (1b & 7)
Brown sauce (2)

Lunch

Aldi lemon Greek yoghurt (managed to get some, usually all sold out, very nice! )
Banana

Dinner

Sw spaghetti Bol
14g cheddar (1/2a)

Syns 10. 10/105

30 mins on my exercise bike

I'm going to try & stick to 10 syns a day as I'm going out for a meal sat night & have no idea where I'm going yet. hopefully slimming world friendly!

Thursday Green

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Lemon Greek yoghurt with raspberries

Lunch

Poached eggs on toast with lf spread (2b & 3)
Apple

Dinner

Pasta n sauce Tom & herb
Cheese (1a)
Salad
Bit of Easter egg (5)
Options (2)

Syns 10. 20/105

30 mins on bike

Last edited:
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Cancer is evil and it never ceases to amaze me how quickly people lose their battle. The only comfort is that he is no longer suffering but it all seems so cruel. I'm not surprised food is the last thing on your mind. Take care and big hugs xx

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Cancer is evil and it never ceases to amaze me how quickly people lose their battle. The only comfort is that he is no longer suffering but it all seems so cruel. I'm not surprised food is the last thing on your mind. Take care and big hugs xx

Thanks Louise. xxx

Friday. EE

Breakfast

Onion, tomato, mushroom & cheese omellette (1a)
Beans
1 x toast & lf spread (1b & 2)

Lunch

1/2 pack of supernoodles
Lemon Greek yoghurt & raspberries
Satsuma

Dinner

Tesco light choices chicken in Tom & basil sauce
Jacket spud
Green beans
2 x wine (14)

Syns 16. 36/105