Pregnancy

Of course, I don't think it's not too old.

Of course! My hubby is 43, I'm 29 and we're trying for a baby (he has two already from a previous marriage). Age is just a number and you can be a great parent no matter how old/young you are. Why do you ask?

I know I just panic about everything, thanks for resurrance shall chilax. We wont be trying for a child until after I complete my thrid yr at uni, so he will be at 33yrs of age then eheh

Men don't seem to grow up till they reach their 30's so I would say its would be a perfect age for him.... blimey just look at Rod Stewart, he gonna be a daddy again....

It now sounds silly I panic about everythign that is not in my control :( I just think I am a control freak with OCD and hate the unknown ow well!

thanks guys it has rest assurned me nothing to worry about. Although I have read reports that men in their 30's can have problems with babies hving deficits!

I haven't heard that for men, but have heard it about women, but it was women in their forties not thirties.

All my children were born to a 30 something and they are happy and bright and healthy.

Back