• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

pregnant and overweight to start with

You'v done really well to get to 27wks and only gain just over a stone! well done!! I'd have loved to have only gained that right now!

I was at target prior to getting to getting preggo and iv piled on more than double what youv gained so far and im only 3 weeks ahead of you.

Im trying my first day back on plan today.. and its going okay. I dont feel over enthusiastic, and im finding it difficult not to just go and get a sandwhich.. but im going to give it a good shot, i know i have to if i have any hope of getting to back to target after babe now.

We can be support buddies if you fancy it :)

sounds good to me just cbb to cook nething from scratch just iceland stuff lol! i have read some of your food diarys and u done well still loosing! i was loosing kinda but 2nite i have gained 1n half lb just i have the same breakfast everyday and salad at lunch n whatever i fancy for evening meal, in early stages of my pregnancy i was sick and went off everything roast dinners cooked veg and others just cant make myself eat it now n im worried not eating enough goodies for my boy

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
Congratulations on your pregnancy!

During my pregnancy I gained 3 stone! and I had a tiny bump!!! god knows where i put it

lol im only short and overweight i lost 2st took me to then found out i was pregnant and im now 14st.4lb so im trying to keep an eye on what i eat kinda but just not interested in it lost the spark x