pregnant and overweight to start with

shorty1981

hi all im 27wks pregnant n so far gained 1st 3lbs! its loads and feel so low i need to get back on track on slimming world i weigh in every week but have just lost that spark i need some exciting low syn or syns free meals so help get me back in2 it again plz help

You'v done really well to get to 27wks and only gain just over a stone! well done!! I'd have loved to have only gained that right now!

I was at target prior to getting to getting preggo and iv piled on more than double what youv gained so far and im only 3 weeks ahead of you.

Im trying my first day back on plan today.. and its going okay. I dont feel over enthusiastic, and im finding it difficult not to just go and get a sandwhich.. but im going to give it a good shot, i know i have to if i have any hope of getting to back to target after babe now.

We can be support buddies if you fancy it :)

sounds good to me just cbb to cook nething from scratch just iceland stuff lol! i have read some of your food diarys and u done well still loosing! i was loosing kinda but 2nite i have gained 1n half lb just i have the same breakfast everyday and salad at lunch n whatever i fancy for evening meal, in early stages of my pregnancy i was sick and went off everything roast dinners cooked veg and others just cant make myself eat it now n im worried not eating enough goodies for my boy

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

During my pregnancy I gained 3 stone! and I had a tiny bump!!! god knows where i put it

lol im only short and overweight i lost 2st took me to then found out i was pregnant and im now 14st.4lb so im trying to keep an eye on what i eat kinda but just not interested in it lost the spark x

Back