2 slice of toast
few pieces of chicken
apple
ham and cheese toastie
1/2 bag wotsits (with lo)
few squares of chocolate
macaroni cheese

dear oh dear more cheese!

When I was pregnant with my daughter cheese was my staple diet too! My hubby used to say it was a mouse inside me rather than a baby. We were team yellow so her name was Mouse until the day she was born!!!!!!

god not been on here in ages. in the time ive not been on here (between 12 weeks and 16 weeks) i have gone up to 13st 11lbs, but then at tonights zumba i was back down to 13st 7.5 yay!! lost 3.5lbs and got slimmer of the week- chuffed. stopped with the crazy amounts of cheese, even though it is gooood.

ate today:
3 slices toast and butter with cup of tea
ham sandwich and crisps, yoghurt
pear
nutrigrain bar
macaroni cheese and garlic bread

an awful day for saying i was going easy on the cheese- and fruit or veg? after zumba im just too tired to cook owt so its a quick and generally unhealthy meal- will have to make up for it tomorrow. hope everyone elses pregnancies are going well :)

Congrats on the pregnancies! I'm 31 wks and gettin impatient as I just want her here now lol. Hope all is going well xx

thanks yummymummy :) must be close now x

wow havent been on for a looong time!! was 16 weeks when i last came on, am now 23 weeks. up st 14st 5 :( boo, however getting weighed tonight and hoping for a loss as i havent eaten much this week due to having that sicky bug over weekend (saying that i am enjoying some choccy chip cookies atm :p) x

29 and a half weeks and current weight 15 stone :(

Gain so far 2 stone

First stone in the first 20 weeks, maybe longer
Second stone in the last 7 or 8 weeks!

I do Zumba and buggycise and walk with pram for a good hour everyday so it's purely my awful diet

Truly eating 'what I want' as I had 6 strict months before falling pregnant of eating 1200 cals and losing nearly 4 stone. Oh dear looks like I'm going to have to work my ass off again when bubs arrives x

Hey, I wrote on here at the beginning, iv gave birth, my son is now 9 weeks tomorrow..
I gained 2st 5lbs and lost it all by 4 weeks... It is doable Hun...
I'm now 2lbs less then when I got pregnant

Hiya congratulations :) I remember gosh that seems to have gone really quick!!

Can I be a little nosey? U said you'd put on a couple of stone at like 28 weeks or something (similar to me) but you only put on 2st5 for the whole pregnancy?? How did u manage not to gain for the last few months? Hope u don't mind me asking. Hope u and baby are well :) xx

That's ok, I just started watching what I was eating, started eating salads instead of take aways, I stopped the chocolate, crisp etc an cuz I cut it all out for a couple of weeks I lost and then sts for ages, i eventually gained at a much much slower weight, I literally gained the last 3 lbs in the last 2 odd weeks as my oh started making me eat Indians etc, as I was overdue
i pretty much didn't gain much in the third trimester ...

Wow that's awesome you're strong lol :) I'm using mfp to track what I eat and so far sticking to meals and trying to be generally healthier. Hopefully wont gain for a few weeks at least- trying to think the less I put on the less I have to lose when bubba arrives :) x

Exactly what I told myself, it was easy to be good for a while as I'd eat crap for weeks!
How are u getting on

Yeah alright tar, haven't gained for about 2 weeks so that's good but still eating too much, according to mfp around 2700 on average a day which seems to be the amount I need to maintain. Trying to stick to 2000 which should be easy compared to proper dieting but just seems so hard atm lol. How are u getting on, are u on a specific plan?- must be harder with two little ones but then again less time to eat :p x

Awh that's good :)
yeah I'm following weight watchers at the moment.. I find it pretty much no dif with 2 from when I had 1 tbh, but yeah your right less time to eat!!! An if I do then I have to 'share' with my daughter!! Lol x

Thought I'd post as I haven't been on for sooo long.
Weight now: 15s 11lbs
Start weight was around 13st 1lb so I have put on around 2st 10lbs :(
now over 38 weeks pregnant so in the last few weeks woop woop

Having a home birth and can't wait for little one to arrive. I've been slightly obsessed looking through all these forums, and can't wait to start losing again. How the dieting goes will depend on whether or not I breastfeeding, which I hope to- but didn't work out last time so will just see how it goes. Hoping to drop a good amount just from giving birth lol

Thought I'd post as I haven't been on for sooo long.
Weight now: 15s 11lbs
Start weight was around 13st 1lb so I have put on around 2st 10lbs :(
now over 38 weeks pregnant so in the last few weeks woop woop

Having a home birth and can't wait for little one to arrive. I've been slightly obsessed looking through all these forums, and can't wait to start losing again. How the dieting goes will depend on whether or not I breastfeeding, which I hope to- but didn't work out last time so will just see how it goes. Hoping to drop a good amount just from giving birth lol

Hi Lucy,

How are you getting on? I'm assuming you've had baby now? :D xx

Back