pregnant (hopefully without the lbs)

I was thinking the same thing I definitely ate them in my last 2 preg in the early months! I actually fancied them the other day but I'm too scared to eat cheese as it makes me gain. The girls are good, Hollies at the stage where she's having a few tumbles she's standing and trying to let go but not quite there yet! it is hard having small age gap but you do manage.

How's Dylan xx

I know what u mean bout cheese, I'm serious addicted lol gone thru 2 blocks this weeks!
aw hollie will running all over the place then soon :) its so exciting when they start walking but I didn't realise how much harder it would be lol
Dylans good tar, a little monkey atm lol x

Don't no if I dare admit what I've eaten today but here goes :S

Cheese twist, apple and glass of milk at work for breakfast
2 cheese and pickle sandwiches
Four borbon biscuits
Ham sandwich with crisps
Chicken and cucumber sandwich

Good god so many sandwiches, so little decent food! Weekends are always lazy with food as I have to be at work at 6am, but no excuse I'm carrying a baby and need to eat better :(

if anyone reads this and has experienced please comment :)
I can feel the baby moving. I can't remember my last period, I gave my midwife rough dates from which I am now about 10 weeks or just over but I can feel it. This is my second pregnancy and I no the difference between gas and baby movements, thought I was going mad but partner just felt my belly (lower belly) and I didn't say anything to him, and when I felt it he felt it! It happened several times when I felt it he felt it.

Sorry for the rambling but I just didn't realise it was possible to feel baby so early. It's awesome and if anyone tells me it's gas that's fine but I really believe it wasn't, excited lol :D x

Awesome! It was a nice surprise as wasn't expecting that for quite a while, was just before 20 week scan when felt first

Cas that's just what it's like, somersaults lol x

12 week scan was meant to be 27th march but had a letter from hospital saying it had been changed to 2nd april (must be cause of bank hol weekend) so now i have to wait an extra week lol. cant wait and its exciting to find out a more accurate due date cause tbh i cud way off with the lmp dates i gave the midwife- brain has turned to mush i could be a few weeks of either way lol x

what i ate today-

cheese toastie
apple
spicy chicken slice
cheese on slice of bread with a cupasoup
1/2 crunchie bar
bag of wotsits
dauphinoise potatoes, bacon and vegetables
glass of strawberry milkshake

oh dear, another bad day. think once the cheese is gone im going to resist and not buy any more for a while!

I felt my youngest at about 10 weeks and I know I did cus I used to listen on Doppler and you could hear him moving from it at same time I could feel it! x
Food looks good I miss eating for pregnancy lol

hiya mrs-s :) i had no idea it was possible to feel baby so early. was convinced i must be further along to start with lol, mind is now at ease with all you guys experiencing the same thing :) x

food today:

bowl of crunchy nut
apple
bag of hoola hoops
big bowl of pasta with bacon and cheese
fairy cake
twirl bar
chopped cucumber
cheese and pickle sandwich with bag of crisps
hot chocolate

oh dear i think my eating is getting worse lol. get weighed tomorrow at zumba so i'll find out the damage. sisters bday today so that kinda explains the cake the choc lol x

Hi!!

Thought I would leave a message as have been following yr diary since the start!
I'm 12 weeks gone and have just announced on here to my mini-friends! :)
We seem to have started off at similar weights - I was 13.6 when I found out. I'm around 14 stone now and I'm gutted!! :-( 13 months ago I weighed 10.7 and its all gone wrong weight wise then! However cooking a baby is serious business so if I gain a bit more weight than I want so be it! I can loose it again after birth!

Hope everything is ok with u!! Have u had yr scan yet? Xx

hi cai :) congrats!
im also around 12 weeks now, but my scan got put back a week so gotta wait till week on tues, 2nd april :( should be 13 weeks then - seems so far away lol, have you already had your scan? (assuming so from ur piccy)
ah im the same with weight, i started 12st 13, went up to 13st 2 then back to 12st 12 now im 13st 4 not good lol. i get weighed every week at zumba so im hoping that knowing ive got to get on the scales every week will scare my into not gaining too much haha, but like you said we gaining weight to cook a babba lol

how is your pregnancy going so far? x

hi cai :) congrats!
im also around 12 weeks now, but my scan got put back a week so gotta wait till week on tues, 2nd april :( should be 13 weeks then - seems so far away lol, have you already had your scan? (assuming so from ur piccy)
ah im the same with weight, i started 12st 13, went up to 13st 2 then back to 12st 12 now im 13st 4 not good lol. i get weighed every week at zumba so im hoping that knowing ive got to get on the scales every week will scare my into not gaining too much haha, but like you said we gaining weight to cook a babba lol

how is your pregnancy going so far? x

It ok - I've been so sick tho and constantly tired I've no idea how I am managing to get through some days!!
We went for our scan last Thursday - I loved it!! (This is my first!) can't wait for the next one.

My clothes are already feeling too small but luckily I have a few larger sized items I am opting for at the mo with work and think I'm almost getting away with it. There is a last at work who is about 4 weeks ahead of me and looks amazing preg...I'm too wobbly around the middle to look like that so think ppl are assuming I am just gaining weight again!! Lol.

Looking forward to telling work but really want the test results from te scan back to know everything is 100% ok :)

I have a cold at the moment - do you know what I can take for it? I e been having the odd paracetamol to cool me down Eric but not dosing up like I normally do!!

Bet u are looking forward to yr scan!! Xx

aw the sickness is meant to disappear in 2nd trimester so hopefully u'll feel better soon, and get that pregnancy glow instead lol

im the same wiv the wobbly belly lol i started to get that nice round bump around 5 months last time, before that i just looked fat lol

aw its horrid having a cold when pregnant, i wasnt well a few weeks ago and just took paracetamols and theres a lemsip type drink that i had all the time. cant remember what it was called but it only contained paracetamol so it was fine to have, maybe go and have a look, i was too scared to take anything other than paracetamol lol but im sure theres other stuff

cant wait for scan lol- 1 week today. so roughly 12 weeks now but to be honest i could be way off, cant remember last period so excited to get a proper due date :) x

cutting out cheese for a while- that along with chocolate is just helping me pile on too many pounds.

got weighed at zumba last night and i was 13st 7- when i found out i was pregnant i was 13st 2 and a few weeks before that i was 12st 13, so ive put on like half a stone already!! and im only 12 weeks. gutted i really dont want to end up nearly 17st like last time

if anyone pregnant or not could tell me how they ate during pregnancy? did you eat constantly or stick to set meals? did you eat similar things each day or just whatever you fancied? what was/is your eating day like? any advice would be appreciated as i am very worried about gaining back all the weight ive worked hard to lose.

Congratulations! How are things going now? Have you had your 12wk scan yet? 4lbs isn't bad...I've known people who have put on 1st by 12wks ;) It's probably mostly baby and retained water too so don't worry too much about it :) I found that I wanted to eat a lot of cheese...never really been a cheese sandwich person but love them now!! Just think how good the extra calcium is for you and baby :)

hi thank u hun :)

all well thanks, had my 12 week scan last tuesday, thought i was 12+4 but was actually 11+3 so due date is now 19th oct. thought it might be a bit behind, same thing happened with first.

only put on 1/2 lbs this week at zumba so not bad, but still need to eat more healthy and stop the chocolate and cheese snacking!! im reading paul mckennas book atm to help me to eat when only genuinely hungry lol cause im eating when im still full lol

hows everyone going? x

Back