pregnant, overweight i will do this!!

Don't feel very well today :( not sure if its morning sickness kicking in again or something else so i havent eaten alot.

BREAKFAST: nothing.

LUNCH: some curry flavoured noodles.

DINNER: chicken breast (hexb) wrapped in bacon (hexb) with cheese (hexa) and bbq sauce (5 syns) with sw wedges :)

SYNS: 5

DRINKS: milk in tea (hexa) and some sugar free squash.

xx

Last edited:
Hey uglyduckling, how you feeling now?

iv not had the best day today, Started when OH brought be breakfast in bed..2 crumpets with full fat marge..expensive, but bless him all the same so that used most of my syns. Then we were out & about and had to make an unexpected call to my mothers & i was starving so raided her biscuits, not good, but i did so hands up.

Hey uglyduckling, how you feeling now?

iv not had the best day today, Started when OH brought be breakfast in bed..2 crumpets with full fat marge..expensive, but bless him all the same so that used most of my syns. Then we were out & about and had to make an unexpected call to my mothers & i was starving so raided her biscuits, not good, but i did so hands up.

Hi Fairy, I'm feeling a little better today thank you, how are you feeling now?

Ooh i loveee crumpets! so i'm slightly jealous haha fair play for holding your hands up about the biscuits :) we all have days where we eat a little to much just try not to be to hard on yourself and remember were all human, and were pregnant! i think that gives us extra reason to indulge a little to much once in a while ;) hope you have a lovely day x

So todays food diary so far - also will update yesterdays while im here :)

BREAKFAST: 30g all bran (hexb) semi milk (hexa).

LUNCH: curry flavoured noodles (bit boring but its the only thing i can fancy at the moment)

DINNER: 2 x eggs, 1 meatfree sausage (4 syns) sw potato wedges and beans :)

SYNS: bag of french fries (4 syns) total=8syns

Last edited:
Hey hun, glad your feeling better, im made up with cold so feeling sorry for my self. Bit nervouse about weigh in tonight, I read someware that in the 3rd trimester we put on between 0.5 & 1lb a week, so hopefully, fingers crossed I can have combated that & stayed the same, which is my ultimate goal, a loss of 1lb would also be good but as im pregnant im not expecting it & wont be dissapointed if I dont loose.

I think my craving for cheese as vanished though as im just not fancying it at the minuate which is makeing the 2 HexA's difficult as I struggle some days to have my whole 375ml of Skimmed milk & I dont like other milk lol. Iv been eating cottage cheese while its coming out of my ears so thats calcium for bubs, so im not too worried.

Just trying a recipe I found on hear for Mushroom & Lentil loaf, so thats in the oven as we speak for tomorrows dinner, looks quite nice, but we will see how it turns out

Hey hun, glad your feeling better, im made up with cold so feeling sorry for my self. Bit nervouse about weigh in tonight, I read someware that in the 3rd trimester we put on between 0.5 & 1lb a week, so hopefully, fingers crossed I can have combated that & stayed the same, which is my ultimate goal, a loss of 1lb would also be good but as im pregnant im not expecting it & wont be dissapointed if I dont loose.

I think my craving for cheese as vanished though as im just not fancying it at the minuate which is makeing the 2 HexA's difficult as I struggle some days to have my whole 375ml of Skimmed milk & I dont like other milk lol. Iv been eating cottage cheese while its coming out of my ears so thats calcium for bubs, so im not too worried.

Just trying a recipe I found on hear for Mushroom & Lentil loaf, so thats in the oven as we speak for tomorrows dinner, looks quite nice, but we will see how it turns out

Good luck for weigh in hun, i'm sure you'll be fine my weigh in will be wednesday but i just do it at home on my weight watcher scales i'd be happy if i lost a pound or 2 but if i stay the same its better than putting any on but im still in the second trimester and my midwife has said its possible to lose still but might become harder in the third trimester so don't be hard on yourself just think of all that water and weight of baby! i will be trying breast feeding to once baby arrives that will use up an extra 500 calories per day ;) every little helps lol.

I told my family about the baby yesterday, i didn't want them to have to worry about me after the last time i went into labour so i've kept quiet up until now but i'm so glad i've told them they've been fantastic! :)
what date are you due hun? im due 6th june but will have c section 2 weeks before so around 25th may, i cant wait i'm far to excited haha.
The mushroom and lentil loaf sounds lovely i'm just going to search the recipe although i know i won't have the ingredients in to make it today, let me know how it turns out and tastes. could you not add cheese to your meals to get your other hexa? like chicken or wrap pizzas etc.. or have you gone off cheese altogether? it sounds like your getting plenty of calcium tho with the milk and cottage cheese :) good luck again with weigh in tonight let me know how you get on xx

Good luck for weigh in hun, i'm sure you'll be fine my weigh in will be wednesday but i just do it at home on my weight watcher scales i'd be happy if i lost a pound or 2 but if i stay the same its better than putting any on but im still in the second trimester and my midwife has said its possible to lose still but might become harder in the third trimester so don't be hard on yourself just think of all that water and weight of baby! i will be trying breast feeding to once baby arrives that will use up an extra 500 calories per day ;) every little helps lol.

I told my family about the baby yesterday, i didn't want them to have to worry about me after the last time i went into labour so i've kept quiet up until now but i'm so glad i've told them they've been fantastic! :)
what date are you due hun? im due 6th june but will have c section 2 weeks before so around 25th may, i cant wait i'm far to excited haha.
The mushroom and lentil loaf sounds lovely i'm just going to search the recipe although i know i won't have the ingredients in to make it today, let me know how it turns out and tastes. could you not add cheese to your meals to get your other hexa? like chicken or wrap pizzas etc.. or have you gone off cheese altogether? it sounds like your getting plenty of calcium tho with the milk and cottage cheese :) good luck again with weigh in tonight let me know how you get on xx

500 Calories??? realy, can I borrow a baby and have one hanging off each tit, that would shift the weight :p :D, im hoping to breast feed as well, but just becouse I want that closeness, I diddnt know it burnt so many calories.

Im due 16th March and realy realy cant wait, im quite fed up/excited & nervouse all at the same time, I just want to meet my little boy. We start the first of our Antenatal classess tomorrow, realy looking forward to that and iv just had an appointment through for the 25th Jan for my 32 week growth scan. They initialy wanted to check he was growing as he should with me having the Gastric Bypass, but on my 20 week scan the scan woman thought my placenta was over the birth canal so I will also find out if I have to have Csection or not in a few week. I realy hope not as thats my biggest fear, its not the pain of the recovery as such, just the extra few days in hospital. How long did you stay in when you had yours???

Hey, looks like were not too far appart with you having a section, 10 days..

The mushroom/lental thing as just come out, I diddnt have a loaf tin so used a silicone muffin thing. Did them in the halogen oven as well, look abit odd, but smell bloody lovely. These have cheese in them, so it would be my extra hexA allowance, im hoping there nice becouse theyd be perfect. I could just nibble one as a snack twice a day and thats got my superfree and using my hexA.

Havnt tried them yet, but ill let you know

Hears the recipe....
Serves 4
Free on green & EE (1 HeA for the cheese)

Mushroom & Lentil loaf

125g dried green lentils
250g mushrooms sliced
1 onion chopped
2 cloves of garlic crushed
1 egg beaten
112g grated mature cheddar
1 tsp of marmite
1 tsp of dried mustard powder
Pinch Mixed herbs
Salt & pepper to taste

Boil the lentils for 20ish mins & drain. Meanwhile fry the onion, mushrooms & garlic in fry light until cooked.
Mix everything up in a bowl (save 28g of the cheese for topping) Spray a loaf tin with fry light & pour the mixture in. Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake in the oven for 30mins at 200.
Can be frozen.

Just nibbled the corner, they are lovely, BUT seem alittle greesy with the cheese. I used full fat as per the recipe, but think i will use redused for the next ones and have abit more of a sprinkling on top. Tomorrows dinner sorted...

HA HA you made me giggle with your breast feeding comments but i know where your coming from and im going to express milk as well as breast feed ;) that way the more you express the more calories you get rid off! although i wasnt able to breast feed with my last two boys :( so im really looking forward to hopefully being able too, the weight loss will just be an extra added bonus :)
well i went into labour 4 weeks early last time got taken to hospital things didnt really go to plan and i ended up having an emergency c section i had to be put out as there wasnt time to faff about with epidural etc.. anyway i then woke up in intensive care 8 days later :cry:i missed the most important 8 days of his life! but at least im here to tell the story and we are both healthy, the hospital were expecting me to be in hospital recovering for about 6 months but i came round from the coma on a monday and i was out of hospital by the following saturday :D i hate hospitals so as soon as i woke up i was determined to get better a.s.a.p and be at home with my boys and now 2 and half years on im dong it all again!!! i really really must be mad! haha i know it was bad luck tho and the hospital are convinced il be fine this time, i bloody hope so anyway! lol
this time if everything goes to plan i should be out of hospital after the c section within 2-3 days :) fingers and toes firmly crossed please... :D

thanks for the recipe it sounds lovely i will have to pop out tomorrow or wednesday and get the ingredients il make sure to get reduced fat cheese tho hopefully it wont be so greasy :) xx

Im also hoping to express milk, bonus about the extra calories, but my main reason was so OH can feed him as well.

Just come back from weigh in...Iv lost 2.5lb, im over the bloody moon

WOW thats brilliant! well done you!! bet your feeling pretty darn good tonight aren't you! hope i do as well as you wednesday my OH will be weighing me lol so i need to bloody lose something! haha x

When I was doing it at home last time, Mark used to come with me to get weighed as well. I needed him to have a whinge at on the weeks I stook lol

Yes that's what lee wll be doing for me lol he is on the plan with me so it will work both ways if he doesnt lose i will have a moan at him too :)

todays food diary:

BREAKFAST: ww hearty veg broth (hexb) (would lke to add i had been awake for hours lol)

LUNCH: curry flavoured noodles (boring!!)

DINNER: mash potato, beans and meatfree bean burger (8 syns)

DRINKS: tea and coffe milk (hexa)

SYNS: treat size curly wurly (3 syns) treat size crunchie (4 syns) so altogether 15 syns

not the best day! and weigh day in the morning!!! xx

I was the same on Sunday as well, I raided mums biscuits and it was weigh in on Monday, we all do it.

I fell off last night as well, we went to antenatal classes and wasnt hungy before so I was starving and tired when we came home, went straight for marks crisps and had a slice of bread as well.....

Good luck for weigh in hun, hope you get the results you want.

Back