Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

Aww sounds lovely - apart from the rain! You'll have to report back on how much your gorgeous little girly has grown! :)

All good here hun! Just 19 days to go now until due date :) Sooo excited xx

That's so soon :D

Lol bless him! Emily is 18 weeks lol x what was Stevie born? Xx

8lbs 15oz
Which people have tried to tell me is like 1.5 the size if babies born at 6lbs which is quite common!! Xx

Well Jacob was 8lb 5oz when he was born! X

Super stressed today been extra busy with orders x finished one up n went to bed about 10.30 last night x Emily got me up at 2 and didn't go back to sleep until 5 :/ yawn xx

Glad to hear you're doing well with your orders :) I'll be ordering from you when this bay makes an arrival ;) hehe xx

Hi girls! I'm back again! Back on a diet x more just healthy eating than slimming world! X I bought myself a cross trainer, a bike and a treadmill! So doing exercise 30 mins a day but not on a Sunday (rest day) and I've got myself a swimming membership so ill swim every Monday .. Time to get fit and healthy as baby number 2 might be conceived before Xmas now :D x how are you girls doing!! X hopefully see 2 more newborns soon!! Exciting!!! Xx

Hi girls! I'm back again! Back on a diet x more just healthy eating than slimming world! X I bought myself a cross trainer, a bike and a treadmill! So doing exercise 30 mins a day but not on a Sunday (rest day) and I've got myself a swimming membership so ill swim every Monday .. Time to get fit and healthy as baby number 2 might be conceived before Xmas now :D x how are you girls doing!! X hopefully see 2 more newborns soon!! Exciting!!! Xx

Blimey, get you! Well done with all your exercise. Baby number 2 already! What's brought it forward? Xx

Not forward to now! I went to docs yesterday and got 6 more months worth of pills .. They finish in August x decided to go back to work in July so I get maternity pay for number 2! And I hate my job so bad .. So talked to hubby n what's 3-4 months anyway! I thought about getting a gym membership but its £45 for me and hubby n you have to drag yourself there n find a sitter so did a bit of browsing on eBay n got all those 3 things for £335 which Is cheaper than a gym membership and its in the house! I've even got hubby joining in! We're going swimming every Monday together and taking Emily on every other Sunday :) xxx

You seem very determined...can't wait to find my determination lol xxx

I feel it! took me ages to find the will power!! got my new treadmill today! I love it :) x although still suffering from A terrible back ache had it since I gave birth to Emily :( x hubby says go to docs but dunno what they can do as I still have to pick Emily up any stuff :( x baby's asleep and hubby's out so taking full advantage of an empty bed :) x

Back