Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

She's doing good x but I don't want her to grow up too fast x just think it'll help if I introduce the potty x the less nappies I have to buy when baby is here the better :) x

image-2620722861.jpg

Here is 'baby dave' :) due on my birthday :) cannot wait xxx

Congratulations honey :) A birthday baby perhaps! :D x How exciting x

Not posted for a while ..

Into second trimester now and 3lb down :) wish it was more but I just can't stick to healthy right now :( x

Haven't posted here for 6 months! Happy to announce baby Olivia born 27.01.2015 weighing 8lb 4oz and I'm 6lb down on pre preg weight so far :) x

Haven't posted here for 6 months! Happy to announce baby Olivia born 27.01.2015 weighing 8lb 4oz and I'm 6lb down on pre preg weight so far :) x

Hehe congratulations honey :)

And well done!!! You do so well!

I'm 1 stone up at 20 weeks :\ xx

How are you doing hun? :) xx

Ahh hey Hun sorry been busy lately! Not doing too bad thank you :) how about you? Not list any weight in 2 weeks but haven't gained either! Olivia's christening is booked now so gotta crack on x I'm still the lightest I've been for 3 years though x how's baby boy growing? Xx

Ahh hey Hun sorry been busy lately! Not doing too bad thank you :) how about you? Not list any weight in 2 weeks but haven't gained either! Olivia's christening is booked now so gotta crack on x I'm still the lightest I've been for 3 years though x how's baby boy growing? Xx

Aw that's fab hun! What's your weight now then? You've done so well! x Glad you're well and your girls are too!! All good here hun x 28 weeks pregnant today x

I'm 13st3 .. Wanna get to 11st7 by Olivia's christening but I'd be happy at 12st7 to be fair .. 12 weeks to go :) eeek xx

Thats a fab weight hun :) well done u and you can do it xxx

Ahh managed to gain 6lbs since my last post! So tired with Olivia having a cough which wakes her every hour or so, plus the feeds :(
And I seem to be bleeding every other week .. Not sure if its breast feeding, the pill, being stressed out or what but its frustrating :(
So today back on slimming world and sticking at it ..
B - green tea, 1 x whole meal toast, beans a fry light egg and a banana
L- 2 x cream crackers (3) pickle (1) and 35g cheddar cheese. With an Alpen light an apple and half a banana shared with Emily
D- will be chilli .. Mince, onions chopped toms kidney beans and colemans chilli mix (2.5) will have this with rice and prob lettuce,cucumber abs tomatoes

Leaves me with 8.5 syns for after the girls are in bed x

Hope you're doing ok hun :) xxx

Back