Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

Emily has slept all night so far .. She's been coughing and sneezing but settling herself after !! Yay :) but I'm wide awake as Russ just got up for work lol x

Yay another great night with hardly any stirring :) x taking her to soft play this morning then she's got her swimming lesson this afternoon :) x

image-999855177.jpg

Beautiful monkey this morning :) x

She's been sitting on her own for just over a month now! Quite handy really! She's growing way too fast! And I think we're finally back to sleeping through ;) hoorah xx

Oh I got my bfp after we said to stop trying while we moved!! Lol x but it still completely takes over your life!!
Decided to day I'm gonna start trying to run 5k :) xx

So girls a quick question .. Would you married ladies have your babies christening outfits made from your wedding dress? I think it's such a lovely idea but I dunno if I have the heart to ruin my dress lol xx

So girls a quick question .. Would you married ladies have your babies christening outfits made from your wedding dress? I think it's such a lovely idea but I dunno if I have the heart to ruin my dress lol xx

If we were getting Amelia christened then yes definitely :) x but we arent and im actually looking to sell mine! I adore my dress but its just sitting in a wardrobe...if I could make another bride feel the way I did on my wedding day wearing that dress, then that would make me happy. :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Absolutely 100% yes.... if i was married... lol

Am hoping to get our family Christening gown from my Dad to have éabha Christened in... All 6 of us were Christened in it (the 6 includes my sister that died) and my eldest niece was too...
Jonathan doesn't like this idea but hey ho... he doesn't like the idea of getting her Christened either!

I love love love my wedding dress but it's been sat in the bag on top if my wardrobe for almost 2 years .. And I know she can have the most gorgeous dress from it :) x but a part of me won't let it go lol xx

I love love love my wedding dress but it's been sat in the bag on top if my wardrobe for almost 2 years .. And I know she can have the most gorgeous dress from it :) x but a part of me won't let it go lol xx

Awww x I suppose on the flip side you won't be letting it go as such - you'll be creating something just as special from it. :)

Ahh that's right - your wedding anniversary is a day after mine isn't it? I got married on 29th June 2012 :) x

Are you going to do anything nice for your 2nd anniversary? I was about 6 weeks pregnant on our first and couldn't eat anything without feeling sick - so we had to cancel our dinner reservations at a very nice restaurant and ended up staying in, eating salt and vinegar crisps (I was anyway!) and watching films lol. Determined to do something nice this year xx

That's true! Going to see if I can get it done :)

Yep ours is the 30th I was 29 weeks pregnant, I had to work that morning .. We just stayed in n got takeaway because the next day was our busiest day of the year at work and I had to be in for 6am! We wanted to get Emily christened on the 29th so hubby could have the Monday off so he can enjoy the christening without worry about work ... But it had already been booked x so we moved it forward a week and he's got the 23rd off instead and that's his last holiday day! But hopefully someone will watch Emily so we can have a nice evening :) xx

So 10 weeks until Emily's christening!! And 11 weeks until our wedding anniversary!! Need to get back on this diet and stop slipping up at weekends. Although next week is Easter and were going for a picnic ... I'm supposed to be making a chocolate finger cake!!
Tomorrow I'm back on 2 shakes 2 snacks and a 600cal meal! Then I'm going to start training to run 5k ... I'm going to do this!!! Xx

So 10 weeks until Emily's christening!! And 11 weeks until our wedding anniversary!! Need to get back on this diet and stop slipping up at weekends. Although next week is Easter and were going for a picnic ... I'm supposed to be making a chocolate finger cake!!
Tomorrow I'm back on 2 shakes 2 snacks and a 600cal meal! Then I'm going to start training to run 5k ... I'm going to do this!!! Xx
I need to go back to work so I can have a routine and eat properly!!!!! Why is it so hard to eat properly at home when you have access to all the good food!!!
I've just eaten chocolate cake for brekkie!!!!! That's just SICK!!!

I agree, SW is more sustainable :) More like a lifestyle rather than a diet IMO :) xxx

I agree, SW is more sustainable :) More like a lifestyle rather than a diet IMO :) xxx

Just what I was going to say (not that I can get my head around it since having Stevie!!) xx

Back