Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

Sounds like a plan! After having a week or so off plan I really need to get my head in gear. I go back to work in a few weeks and I want to be back on plan then. My main issue is I can't be arsed to exercise. I do loads of walking and am more toned now but my body has got used to it so now it makes no difference! X

Just got back from a massive walk and went out with my friend and her baby this morning .. Walked 5+ miles!! Feel great now :) doing syn free tikka pieces (I got in the fridge marinading I made this morning) with savoury rice and salad :) only bad bit about my day is I'm a bit pink!! Xx

So today us a new day :) not sure what food we have in but ill give sw a go .. Although I have my sisters baby shower tonight .. I can try :) x

Not too bad .. Had a few drinks last night .. Need to get a few bits in to do this properly x bank holiday wasn't the best time to start!! Lol oh well Tuesday ill do it 100% cos I know this weekend will never happen!! Clearing out the freezers later see what we got .. We always buy food we already have lol xx

image-3829477485.jpg

Picked up Emily's pics today .. My fav by miles!!! Xx

So day 1 back on plan and I have no idea where to start lol! Ttc might be on hold for a while :( we need a new boiler :( everything always comes at once!! Xx

So day 1 back on plan and I have no idea where to start lol! Ttc might be on hold for a while :( we need a new boiler :( everything always comes at once!! Xx
Doesn't it always!!

This happened soon after we found out we were having Stevie...finally got a mortgage sorted (had made one payment) and Stevie was discovered...then we needed to quickly decorate so he could have a room (meant we moved our bedroom and living room!!) then I needed a car...hubby decided he needed to swap his car (I don't think he did!!) then there was all baby things to buy and we haven't saved a penny!! Lol. We definitely had an expensive year and I'm still frantically paying it off!! :-( xx

We need a new car if we have another baby x Emily needs a new car seat already lol x my maternity pay stops next month .. And my childcare has let me down for going back to work :( we had just moved in and 5 days later we found out about Emily! We moved into a house that needed to be completely redecorated!! Lol xx

Literally realised today that returning to work is going to be impossible .. We have noone to have Emily x can't afford child care x I'm gutted as much as I hate my job I was looking forward to a bit of a break and a catch up with the girls and a bit of extra money :( feeling quite upset about it all :( xx

Literally realised today that returning to work is going to be impossible .. We have noone to have Emily x can't afford child care x I'm gutted as much as I hate my job I was looking forward to a bit of a break and a catch up with the girls and a bit of extra money :( feeling quite upset about it all :( xx

Aww hun that's a shame. What's happened with your childcare? Could you not manage to go back one day? And maybe have a childminder? They are cheaper than nurseries-around here anyway! Hugs x

My sister was having her .. And me n hubby realise it prob won't be best .. She struggles with her at the best of times and she's due to have a baby in 5 weeks! She won't even change Emily's bum if she does a poo :( so I'm worried about the situation x my nan loves having her but she doesn't want to have to commit to it .. I'm tempted to just work Wednesday 8-4 n see if my nan could maybe help my sister out x I would only earn £44.45 but it's better than nothing at all and I could put my woodcraft stuff in a shop in town x I never thought I'd be so upset about not working! I hate my job lol .. But I hate even more the idea of Russ paying for everything!! Xx

My sister was having her .. And me n hubby realise it prob won't be best .. She struggles with her at the best of times and she's due to have a baby in 5 weeks! She won't even change Emily's bum if she does a poo :( so I'm worried about the situation x my nan loves having her but she doesn't want to have to commit to it .. I'm tempted to just work Wednesday 8-4 n see if my nan could maybe help my sister out x I would only earn £44.45 but it's better than nothing at all and I could put my woodcraft stuff in a shop in town x I never thought I'd be so upset about not working! I hate my job lol .. But I hate even more the idea of Russ paying for everything!! Xx

Ah I see, yeah can see how it might be awkward. Could you maybe get an evening/weekend job instead? Or just try the weds and see how you go? Xx

My job I can work any time of day it's open 24 hours but it's Russ job that's the issue he never knows when he will be home .. And weekends (apart from when Russ is workin) is the only time we all see each other .. Russ said money's not an issue it's just my feelings about it x I'm gonna just see about doing Wednesdays and if things go ok with Emily I might add a tues or a thurs half day maybe x might order myself some business cards and poss make a website :) x

Back