Pregnant!:-)

Sonia1976

Hi everyone! I am 19 weeks pregnant and already gained 2and half stone:-( just before I fell pregnant I had list almost 4 stone on slimming world and weight watchers. I was wondering if I could follow slimming world so I can keep my loss down! Are they any exceptions while pregnant?

Any info would be helpful
Thank you sonia. X

As long as you have your midwifes permission, you can continue to attend slimming world groups. I believe the only difference in the plan is another healthy extra each day (not certain of this so don't take my word for it), as its only a very small amount of extra calories your body actually needs when pregnant and that's only in the 3rd trimester. Congratulations on your pregnancy by the way :) x

Congratulations on your lovely news!! :)

:D
congratulations. xx

SW is recommended as a healthy eating plan when pregnant - but if you go to group, you just have to have a form off your midwife. There's 2 ladies in our group - but doing really well and enjoying the plan.
Congratulations xoxo

ScarlettStar86 said:
As long as you have your midwifes permission, you can continue to attend slimming world groups. I believe the only difference in the plan is another healthy extra each day (not certain of this so don't take my word for it), as its only a very small amount of extra calories your body actually needs when pregnant and that's only in the 3rd trimester. Congratulations on your pregnancy by the way :) x

Thank you for your advice, I will have a word with my midwife:) x

Back