Preparation & Ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Prettyfacebut?, 3 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Prettyfacebut?

Prettyfacebut? ...body-has-caught-up!!!!

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(34.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,
    I have my 1st appointment/start CD on Monday, I feel like I've been waiting for ages....just excitement, anyway, since Monday I have stopped eating carbs and have been drinking 3ish ltrs of water a day. Felt pretty rough on Monday night and Tuesday and slept like a log and since Wednesday I have had the wierdest taste in my mouth.....could it be that I am already in ketosis.....or is it wishful thinking on my part?
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Could well be! On LL I was in ketosis when I woke up on the morning of the 4th day, and that taste is a pretty good sign!

4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

good luck on starting hun :) xxx

5. Prettyfacebut?

Prettyfacebut? ...body-has-caught-up!!!!

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(34.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oooo I hope so, I wanted to get in the right mindset when I went back to work....I am pleased with myself as I have resisted chocolates, buscuits and lunch buffet as we have training sessions at the moment. I can't wait to get my CD packs though, I am getting sick of eggs, cheese and meat!!!
    Few people at work questioned why I was eating the fillings out of my sandwiches though and felt the need to roll their eyes......I just said I was being tested for food intollerances and was on limited foods until they could figure out what the problem was.....HA HA in my head their was a voice saying "I am intollerant to being fat...and all your stupid questions" Had a silly grin on my face for the rest of the day!
    X

6. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Well done you sounds like your head is definitely in the right place. PEople at work will stop looking what you're eating or not and wont give it a second thought and will wonder how the weight's dropping off you!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.