Preparation & Ketosis

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
Hi all,
I have my 1st appointment/start CD on Monday, I feel like I've been waiting for ages....just excitement, anyway, since Monday I have stopped eating carbs and have been drinking 3ish ltrs of water a day. Felt pretty rough on Monday night and Tuesday and slept like a log and since Wednesday I have had the wierdest taste in my mouth.....could it be that I am already in ketosis.....or is it wishful thinking on my part?
X

Could well be! On LL I was in ketosis when I woke up on the morning of the 4th day, and that taste is a pretty good sign!

good luck on starting hun :) xxx

Oooo I hope so, I wanted to get in the right mindset when I went back to work....I am pleased with myself as I have resisted chocolates, buscuits and lunch buffet as we have training sessions at the moment. I can't wait to get my CD packs though, I am getting sick of eggs, cheese and meat!!!
Few people at work questioned why I was eating the fillings out of my sandwiches though and felt the need to roll their eyes......I just said I was being tested for food intollerances and was on limited foods until they could figure out what the problem was.....HA HA in my head their was a voice saying "I am intollerant to being fat...and all your stupid questions" Had a silly grin on my face for the rest of the day!
X

Well done you sounds like your head is definitely in the right place. PEople at work will stop looking what you're eating or not and wont give it a second thought and will wonder how the weight's dropping off you!!!

Back