Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

preparation

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missy3, 9 March 2009 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i've tried to cut down for starting wednesday but it hasnt worked... i have some lipotrim shakes left from that.. could i 2/3 days of that and change straight on to cd?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I know it's advised to cut down particularly on carbs, but I didn't cut down very much even had crisps and chocolate the day before I started and I didn't have any side effects or feel hungry but everyones different. I don't think that doing your other shakes first would do you any harm but maybe someone else knows different.

4. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks for ur help, i hope i dont have the side effects.. i didnt worry at all wen i started lipotrim.. just i know wat to expect now lol

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Hiya Missy. I didn't cut back on carbs the first time, but I did the next two times (twas a longish 'journey') :D

The lipotrim shakes would work for preparation :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.