preparation

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missy3, 9 March 2009 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i've tried to cut down for starting wednesday but it hasnt worked... i have some lipotrim shakes left from that.. could i 2/3 days of that and change straight on to cd?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I know it's advised to cut down particularly on carbs, but I didn't cut down very much even had crisps and chocolate the day before I started and I didn't have any side effects or feel hungry but everyones different. I don't think that doing your other shakes first would do you any harm but maybe someone else knows different.

4. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks for ur help, i hope i dont have the side effects.. i didnt worry at all wen i started lipotrim.. just i know wat to expect now lol

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Hiya Missy. I didn't cut back on carbs the first time, but I did the next two times (twas a longish 'journey') :D

The lipotrim shakes would work for preparation :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.