Prepare for an ass kicking!!!

Hey Kerry,

1.5 lbs is fab for a couple of weeks off plan, you will shift that by next week no problem!

Howdy all :D

I thought I would publicly shame myself, and give myself the ass kicking I need!

I've pretty much been off diet for the last two weeks. I have weigh in tonight and am truly dreading it, BUT it's just what I need!

Sometimes life just gets in the way and you get out of routine, but I'm back on board now. AND I've hradly posted on here for weeks :eek:

Consider me back, and hope all are well :D

K xxx

Welcome back. I only joined a few weeks ago ans loving this site.

You have done amazingly well so far so don't beat yourself up over a little blip - I think we all need those.

Where about in Fife are you ?

L x

Well done indie for getting back on plan - you look great in your new pictures and are so close to target now, fantastic :)

Hey Indie,

You really are looking fantastic!! 1.5 not bad at all for 2wks off. It sounds like quite a few of us have had a wibbly couple of weeks - (me included) and that kick up the bum reached me too ;)

I've been neglecting the forums and really missed the support and fab threads. Hope everyone has a brilliant week.

Yaaaaay i lost 2.5lbs. Seriously need to get back on track.....feeling very focused now.

Woohooooo

Welcome back Huni...see your gain wasnt as much as you thought!

I lov the Red hair too by the way! Being a red head myself, I am tempted to "dare" it up a bit! Lol

That's not a bad gain at all! You'll shift that in no time knowing you.

Get back on this flipping wagon! Good to have you back. Hope things are better x

Thanks all :D I have been supergood today I'm glad to say!! I do love my red hair as well, and all those that are thinking about it....go for it!! It really does add the wow factor I think :D

And well done Miss Shiraz...that's a fab loss! :D

K xx

Back