Prepared lunch ideas for Work please..

Lucylu79

Gold Member
Hi All,

Its 'super organised' Sunday or so I like to think (!!??)

Ironings gotta be done, lasagne for tea one night and then comes my lunch for work....

I struggled last week and found myself going over HEB (on EE) one day and not having enough SF on another.

I only have half an hour for lunch as i've gone part time after returning from maternity leave and the main point is that we have no cooking facilities, not even a micro or toaster.

As it was warmer the othe rweek I lived off leftover chicken/turkey salad and really enjoyed it but last week I made easy and quick ham sandwiches hoping that the amount of fruit I had would be enough SF.

Has anyone got any lunch ideas that I could prep the night before??

I don't have bundles of time in the morning as i'm just getting my head around 5.30 to get up and shower before my son wakes up.

Any help as always would be much appreciated (or a link to a thread thats already been done of corse ;) )

Thanks for reading!!!!:)

If you do a search for "packed lunch" or "lunch box" there are loads of threads about this that should give you plenty of inspiration. Oh and invest in a food flask!

Good luck!

Hi All,

Its 'super organised' Sunday or so I like to think (!!??)

Ironings gotta be done, lasagne for tea one night and then comes my lunch for work....

I struggled last week and found myself going over HEB (on EE) one day and not having enough SF on another.

I only have half an hour for lunch as i've gone part time after returning from maternity leave and the main point is that we have no cooking facilities, not even a micro or toaster.

As it was warmer the othe rweek I lived off leftover chicken/turkey salad and really enjoyed it but last week I made easy and quick ham sandwiches hoping that the amount of fruit I had would be enough SF.

Has anyone got any lunch ideas that I could prep the night before??

I don't have bundles of time in the morning as i'm just getting my head around 5.30 to get up and shower before my son wakes up.

Any help as always would be much appreciated (or a link to a thread thats already been done of corse ;) )

Thanks for reading!!!!:)

Im the same for lunch, althought we have a toaster and a micro, because micro tends to be getting used 9/10 ive been making up veg soup the night before, heating it in the mornings and popping it into a flask for work.

For my soups i just tend to chuck any sort of soupy veg in lol so peas, carrots, broccali, potatoes anything really lol with a couple veg oxos and leave to simmer and either use my masher to break up the chunks a bit or blend for a smoother soup.

Back