Preparing food is making me feel sick.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by simplylucy, 20 January 2009 Social URL.

1. simplylucy

simplylucy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I've just done the childrens lunchboxes and breakfast (I have 4 children of my own plus breakfast for 4 childminding children).

This mornings breakfast menu was toast with fried eggs. I've managed to cook all 8 but the smell is making me feel so sick.

Was the same last night when my own children were making their pizzas for tea, I was fine until the cooking smell. I could still smell it when I came downstairs this morning.

I guess it's kind of good that I'm not being tempted. But I have to still be able to prepare meals for the children, I'm a lone parent so there is no one else to do it.

It's freezing here as I've opened all the window to get rid of the smell! :8855:

Does anyone else feel ill at the thought/smell of food? I've been SS for 6 days now.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    yes it is normal,i to have to look after my lot cooking and bake-ing,i do it on auto pilot now lol.i still cant sit in a room where they eat i wash up or go and sit on the step outside,i think the neighbours think my hubby keeps chucking me out haha
  4. bigtummymummy

bigtummymummy Mand

slimming world
    I felt like that for a few days in week one, it did ware off. I also have four children and hate making meals for them, i have to resist and not pick at the food, i also have to go away from them while they eat ( which i don't like doing) but you have to do whatever not to cheat on this diet. I'm glad the sickness has warn off and hope that yours does too..... xkeep strongx
  5. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

ooh i was totally opposite when preparing food i was sniffing everything loads and loads...weird!
  6. louiser

louiser Trying very hard!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low Carb
    I like the smell of certain foods but some not at all! I hate the smell the day after for some reason.

My OH eats lots of onions and garlic, I used to too but if I smell it on him now I cant stand it, even though I probably used to smell the same!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.