Preparing myself to start next monday

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I have restart more times then I care to remember, I am getting to the point where I have to do this. I am desp to have a child but no it isn't good to get pregnant whilst carrying so much extra weight, but even though I have this huge incentive to crack on with the diet I just can't do it, then my urge to have a baby just grows & grows(just like I am).

I am gearing myself up to start next Monday, I am trying to get myself into a routine this week. I have also been planning on cooking and freezing meals for my boyfriend as I feel I have struggled in the past because he isn't doing the diet and once I ask him what he wants for dinner he says he doesn't know and ends up getting a take away, which for some reason I end up getting aswell instead of having my shake. So I am going to cook & freeze then take them out each morning so he can't say he doesn't know what he's going to eat.

My problem has always been in the evening. I have several wks worth of packs. To think I started this diet in dec and am back at the same weight(if not more) I have wasted time and money not doing this. Only I can change what will happen in the coming months but I have to change now.

Good luck with the restart, you will be fine if you are getting yourself in the right mindframe

X

Good Luck, it will be much easier for you if you are this well organised.
Also, it's very kind of you, I've just told my husband to sort himself out! :rolleyes:

Back