Preparing myself to start next monday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 5 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I have restart more times then I care to remember, I am getting to the point where I have to do this. I am desp to have a child but no it isn't good to get pregnant whilst carrying so much extra weight, but even though I have this huge incentive to crack on with the diet I just can't do it, then my urge to have a baby just grows & grows(just like I am).

I am gearing myself up to start next Monday, I am trying to get myself into a routine this week. I have also been planning on cooking and freezing meals for my boyfriend as I feel I have struggled in the past because he isn't doing the diet and once I ask him what he wants for dinner he says he doesn't know and ends up getting a take away, which for some reason I end up getting aswell instead of having my shake. So I am going to cook & freeze then take them out each morning so he can't say he doesn't know what he's going to eat.

My problem has always been in the evening. I have several wks worth of packs. To think I started this diet in dec and am back at the same weight(if not more) I have wasted time and money not doing this. Only I can change what will happen in the coming months but I have to change now.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    hope you'll find the energy and determination to do it right this time. You seem to be on the right path. I wish you the best of luck.

4. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
  5. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck with the restart, you will be fine if you are getting yourself in the right mindframe

X

6. jessicacaca

jessicacaca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambrige
    Good Luck, it will be much easier for you if you are this well organised.
    Also, it's very kind of you, I've just told my husband to sort himself out! :rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.