• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Preparing myself to start next monday

I have restart more times then I care to remember, I am getting to the point where I have to do this. I am desp to have a child but no it isn't good to get pregnant whilst carrying so much extra weight, but even though I have this huge incentive to crack on with the diet I just can't do it, then my urge to have a baby just grows & grows(just like I am).

I am gearing myself up to start next Monday, I am trying to get myself into a routine this week. I have also been planning on cooking and freezing meals for my boyfriend as I feel I have struggled in the past because he isn't doing the diet and once I ask him what he wants for dinner he says he doesn't know and ends up getting a take away, which for some reason I end up getting aswell instead of having my shake. So I am going to cook & freeze then take them out each morning so he can't say he doesn't know what he's going to eat.

My problem has always been in the evening. I have several wks worth of packs. To think I started this diet in dec and am back at the same weight(if not more) I have wasted time and money not doing this. Only I can change what will happen in the coming months but I have to change now.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Feeling Motivated
Good luck with the restart, you will be fine if you are getting yourself in the right mindframe

Good Luck, it will be much easier for you if you are this well organised.
Also, it's very kind of you, I've just told my husband to sort himself out! :rolleyes: