Prepping for CD - How ?

smee123

Hey - as you may know I am supposed to be prepping for CD - any idea how - general reduction of meal size ? or eating more soups or leaving longer between meals ? any idea ?

Cheers :eek:

My CDC told me to cut down on my carbs and up my water intake to at least 2.5litres per day! I only did it for 3 days before I started the diet but am sure it made a difference. I managed to get into ketosis by day 3 of the diet so was very lucky. I would say cut out eating bread and potatoes and pasta and eat fish and chicken with salad or green veg. Good Luck :)

I would definitely start to increase your water intake as that's a bit of a shock to the system!.

Also cut out carbs. You'll feel rough to begin with, but then you won't feel bad at all when you CD. IT's just when your body runs out of Carb stores you go into KEtosis which is when your body burns fat. As your body try's to hang onto those last carb stores you get lethargic and headachey, but it lasts only a dy or so, then you feel great.

Cutting down on quantities will help too, but if you can do one thing I'd say lose the carbs:)

Oooo...good luck with starting CD:)

I was so keen to start but had to wait a week so I cut out the carbs and increased the water for that week..

I was in Ketosis before I started CD, in fact the week before CD I lost 10lbs!!!

I stuck to Atkins type foods and no carbs at all!!

Good luck!!
X

Back