Prepping ourselves for our lovely new slim bodies! (Body wraps??)

MmmmmWater

Well, today's my first full lazy day at home alone since I started the diet. And it's a bit harder when you're not all go go go coz you kinda wanna raid the fridge out of boredom!

So, I've decided to pass the time giving myself a pedicure and just general pamper and I got thinking.

Now is a really good time to work on my skin and stuff so that when the weight really starts coming off, I can maybe minimise the amount of excess skin that I'll have to tuck into my knickers!! :)

So I've been reading up on skin tightening techniques and there are lots of obvious ones like drinking water (not a problem for us huh!), eating fruits (bit more of a problem for now..) and moisturising which I'd imagine most of us do anyway.

But I'm seeing a lot about body brushing and, more intriguingly, body wraps. The problem is that they all seem to be either really over-enthusiastic comments advertising a website, or a bit of a dodgy looking website (sorry to judge a book by its cover but I really do when it comes to disclosing my card details online!)

So I wondered if any of you have experience of body wraps and if they work? And brands you'd recommend? And anything else really to try not to have a saggy stomach when I get slim. Mine already hangs low anyway so I'm a prime candidate for it!!

Just figured prevention is better than cure so working on our skin elasticity now must surely be better than focusing on losing weight then being faced with an avalanche of extra skin to battle with.

I'm gonna press my doc for a tummy tuck

I cannot moisturise because of a skin condition I have :-(

I might press some of my mates see if they know about the wraps

Ohh yeh tummy tuck is good idea. I was thinking arms and bum too though! Hmmm more research is in order I think

Ohhh I didn't realise u could ask for them if it was bad! Well mine is still full of fat so dunno yet how it's gonna look when it's empty... I'm guessing not nice!

There's all rules to it, it has to be effecting your life ect
Not as easy as you ask for it then you get one, you have to fill a criteria

To be honest if I were to ask for something from my gp it would be laser hair removal because my hirsutism bothers me the most. Really hoping that weight loss will reverse the effects of PCOS though and make the hairs fall out ... Wishful thinking!!!

Ohh that's good they aren't too noticeable then, coz being blonde it's not so simple to get laser is it. It's ok once we get this weight off, we will reverse the effects!

How you getting on today? X

Back