Pretika's Diary

Hey ... I am supposed to be on 3 packs and small meal ... But I am struggling to get the 3 rd pack in... I'm just not hungry ...

I WI Tom eve but I am nervous ... I don't have any reliable scales ... One says I have lost 9lbs and the other says 4 lbs... and if the 4lbs is right I won't have lost much at all I am weighing in the morning at home, but actual WI is not until 6 pm Tom - so I am bound to be heavier so could have only lost 2lbs ... I don't think I will be able to take the disappointment ..

Oh well I have done my best - just hoping for the best.

Have a great evening

Keep me posted Tom xxx good luck p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 7 (WI day)

Ok got up a little tired, I have been worrying about my WI - I know that if I dont see a good loss I will be dissapointed and I have been 100%.. Just got to keep on going!!

So I have had my porridge this morning and a big glass of water... I WI at 6pm so I am going to stop my water at 3pm...

Do you guys do anything "different" on WI days??

Have a fantastic day

Hey, good luck today, I've lost 6lbs! Yaay!

I asked my CDC if just doing 3 packs a day would speed up my weight loss and she said it wouldn't. I've done 3 packs before and lost on average 4lbs a week. Just make sure you have all 3.

As for weigh in rituals, I didn't have anything other than a few sips of coffee before my weigh in, her scales show me as a pound heavier but I'm not gonna worry about that.

Can't wait to hear your loss. X

Thanks Hunny!! how many packs do you have then? I am suppossed to have 3 packs and 1 200 cal meal.

Do you have 4 then?

Quick&Painful said:
Hey, good luck today, I've lost 6lbs! Yaay!

I asked my CDC if just doing 3 packs a day would speed up my weight loss and she said it wouldn't. I've done 3 packs before and lost on average 4lbs a week. Just make sure you have all 3.

As for weigh in rituals, I didn't have anything other than a few sips of coffee before my weigh in, her scales show me as a pound heavier but I'm not gonna worry about that.

Can't wait to hear your loss. X

Well done you must be well chuffed, my WI is tonight at 6:30 so should I not drink anything after 3:00pm ?? <3

Pretika said:
Thanks Hunny!! how many packs do you have then? I am suppossed to have 3 packs and 1 200 cal meal.

Do you have 4 then?

Good luck for today hope it's a good loss :)

I do 3 packs and a meal, I find it nicer having something to chew on of an evening. Plus, you can make really nice soups from one breast of chicken and a little veg! Omelette is a good one too!

Whiooooooooooooooooooooooooo I lost 6 lbs ... And 5 inches overall ... I'm well chuffed !!

Day 7 -so WI day, I was nervous about Today... but at WI I have lost 6lbs today so really pleased with that. I tried my scales when I got home and they are 2lbs heavier then my CDC... so at least now I know when I do my weighing at home what I am comparing to.

It has been a long week but really worth it. I want to get some exercise in but my CDC told me to wait a few more weeks, as I will only be able to SS for a few more weeks...

I am going to get on my wii fit this week then and hopefully back to the gym next week..

I am still feeling really cold..? but enough of my rambling on...

Just want to say a big thankyou to you all for supporting me over the last week.... could not have done it without you all.... heres to another successfull week..... we can all do it!!!

Pretika said:
Whiooooooooooooooooooooooooo I lost 6 lbs ... And 5 inches overall ... I'm well chuffed !!

Well done!!! All your hard work has been worth it xx

Thank you hunny - you too !!! My CDC told me not to exercise while on SS - I can't wait to get back to the gym ! Porridge down and ready for the day !!! Chat soon

Day 8 - feeling good - still reflecting on my loss yesterday and feeling fantastic ... Just got to keep this up for a few more weeks!! I am going to try and not weigh my self as I get really stressed over it - so I have asked the OH to hide the scales... if I stick to the plan I will lose !! Brave move but gonna give it a go..

Ok porridge was nice and a large glass of water for break I have a FOTF shake for lunch ...

I have started to read the Beck Solution Diet ... Interesting read... Has anyone else tried this

I am still freezing cold sleeping with socks and a jumper on in bed - my OH thinks I have gone mad !!!

The other thing that is bothering me is the taste in my mouth .... Yuk - I don't remember this last I did Cd...

Anyways have a fantastic day!!

Pretika said:
Day 8 - feeling good - still reflecting on my loss yesterday and feeling fantastic ... Just got to keep this up for a few more weeks!! I am going to try and not weigh my self as I get really stressed over it - so I have asked the OH to hide the scales... if I stick to the plan I will lose !! Brave move but gonna give it a go..

Ok porridge was nice and a large glass of water for break I have a FOTF shake for lunch ...

I have started to read the Beck Solution Diet ... Interesting read... Has anyone else tried this

I am still freezing cold sleeping with socks and a jumper on in bed - my OH thinks I have gone mad !!!

The other thing that is bothering me is the taste in my mouth .... Yuk - I don't remember this last I did Cd...

Anyways have a fantastic day!!

Hiya
Where did you get Beck Solution diet book??

Hey - Amazon!

Sorry to butt in! Just to say Beck Is £2:99 at the works bookshop!

thanks! - I paid about £6 at amazon... byt £2.99 is much better!

Hi all end if Day 7 - I am really struggling to have my 3 packs ! I'm just not hungry I had some Tuna and lettuce at lunchtime ... But been on water since then... Sitting here I just can be bothered to make my shake - rather just go to bed .... Been like this for a few days !!! What's up with me???

Back