Pretika's Diary

Hey girls I lost 6:05lbs so I have lost one stone in two weeks :)

Feeling very good tonight

Well done on your loss x

Hey - thats fantastic!!! well done you - you should be really proud of yourself - I wish I could lose 1st in TWO weeks.... well done again you are amazig..... keep going Hun...

Pretika said:
Hey - thats fantastic!!! well done you - you should be really proud of yourself - I wish I could lose 1st in TWO weeks.... well done again you are amazig..... keep going Hun...

Thank you ;-)
I have a long way to go another 6 stone fingers crossed it will go quickly lol

Day 15 - up ad about I have got to try and get all 3 shakes down... I have a cold this morning and feel "weak" - but pleased with my results yesterday... I just want this to be over now and actually counting the days.....

But 1 stone to go.... My hair needs a cut but I have made a deal with myself to wait until I get to 10st to give me a push!!

have a great day!

Hey pretika, youre going great guns there hun! doing really well, keep it up it won't be long before you can get your locks cut!

Have a great week
x

Thanks Lelly- Hope that you are well - cant wait to be back in "maintenance world"

Day 15 - OMG I am really hungry today!?

So some kind soul had bought in lots of treats for his birthday ARGGGH. This is the first time in ages that I am craving food..

So to counter act - I am eating my chicken breast now ( it was meant for lunch! but hey ho)

Have I knocked myself out of ketosis some how??? I cant see how I have only had protein and salad on SS+ days?? HELP!

hope you havent knocked yourself ouot of ketosis, i cant see chicken doing much damage...

you've done brilliant so far, just think of the haircut you've promised yourself

good luck

Thank you - !!!

Ok - so I have had my chicken breast with some cucumber and I have resorted to some coke zero to pep me up.

feeling better - although a little bloated? probably the gas.

I have got some ketostixs so will test when I get home - either way I must keep going... 1 stone to go!!!!

Hope all you beautiful people are having a better day...

thanks for your support.

I think that I will move up to SS+ now just to get through this - I am going to start to exercise as well - just to get things going.

Omg I just tested using the ketostix and it is negative , nought , zero!!!! Not even trace ..... Arrrhhh what have I done ??? Nothing not allowed from the plan has touched my lips since day 1 - I add spices to my chicken but that's it ..... I feel even worse now !!! Ahhhhhh **** !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lady,

Please don't stress out about it. Test again in the morning, it might just be a diluted pee with all the water you've had today. Your supposed to test with your first pee of the day.

Today has been tough for me too. You aren't alone. Just remember, it's not forever. This week will be over before we know it!!

Hang tight. X

Hey thanks - feeling really down - just gonna go to bed and hope for a better day Tom :-( thanks for your support... Hope you are doing well !!

Hey Pretika, don't worry too much about the ketosis thing.....I think it sometimes has a mind of it's own!! I musta knocked myself out of it several days ago coz I'm always starving at the moment :-( I had my first WI tonight after 2 weeks and lost 9lbs which I'm ok with as I wasn't 100% and am sorta somewhere between SS+ and 810 and it's TOTM. Don't think I'll be on this til I get to goal. Don't know how I did this first time round for 10 weeks??? No way could I do that now! I've about a stone and half to lose

Hey how are you ... Got up tested , still negative .... Had a cry while brushing my teeth ( strange I Know ?) , calmed down and decided that I am not going to quit ... I'm gonna keep going !! So I have had an ok day - was hungry until lunchtime but after 1pm it stopped - so I must be in ketosis now !!! Tested again at 5 pm and negative ??? So just had my porridge and gulping the water I'm not going to get upset ! .... I must be in the pink now as I am not hungry at all and my mood has lifted.... Onwards and upwards !!!

I have a social tomorrow - Wine tasting evening and I can't get out of it !!! I don't
Much like wine - but it will be strange ??

Anyway hun - you enjoying the bars??? And the 9's are in sight - you must be getting excited !!!

Thanks for your support P

Aww. Bless you. Stay strong an throw those sticks away! Sometimes you get duff ones.

Ketosis or not, provided you don't eat you'll still lose the weight!

I'd love to do wine tasting, have fun... Although have no wine.... How would that even work.???

I'm doing good, the bars are great, although I must admit they are moorish and it's been a struggle not to just eat them all one after the other. I've got two weeks left so I must press on. I just keep telling myself that this is the last time and two more weeks is nothing in comparison to a lifetime after CD.

I'm playing with the idea of being a CDC, although as awful as it sounds I do want to ensure that I would earn enough profit to make it worth taking on the extra work. I'd like to be the kind of CDC that motivates and supports, rather than just tell people not to eat.

Anyway, let me get to 9.7 first!!

Have a great day tomorrow.

Hey - obsessed that I am - I just tested again.... Positive :) so I am back - although I don't know how I got out of it in the first place ... I think I am going to try and get out of the wine tasting ... Seems like too much hassle ... ( and questions ) it's my OH birthday on sat so we are going away for a spa day ... So planning to eat low carb and diet drinks. I will not touch any carbs !! My CDC said I should be ok ? I hope so !

Good night x

morning, hows it going this morning, hope your feeling better!!

sounds like your going to have a wonderful day on saturday for OH birthday

xx

Day 17 - Hey feeling good this morning - bounced out of bed and rearing to go - I amnot going to the wine tasting evening not that I am tempted but I just want to avoid the "questions"

My OH has decided that he wants to go away for a spa weekend - so really looking forward to it.... might go out and get myself a "little something" for the evening.

Hope you are all fantastic!! once again thanks for your support over the last few days when I have been a miserable git!

P

Back