Pretika's Diary

Ha forget end of day 8 not day 7 .... Day 9 tomorrow !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 9 - Morning all hope you are all well.. so at day 9 I am up and about and have had my porridge. I need to make sure I get all my packs in me Today so no snacking on chicken or lettuce at lunchtime for me...

I am starting to see the difference in the way I look .... but as always you always lose from the places you dont want first - so up top for me! I am not very big anyway so not impressed that I am shrinking in that department. My clothes are starting to feel a little looser which is great...

TOTM is approching so not going to go anywhere near a scale for the next few days as I know that I wont show a loss.

Ok better do some work now ! Have a great day

P

Hey All nearly the end of day 9 and it has been a good day!! no cravings and I still need to have 2 more packs - so planning on having a shake now and then make a warm drink with a cappucino shake.

feeling positive - bring it on!!!

Day 10 - feeling good, not had any packs yet - but will get to my porridge shortly...

I have started to notice my hair is falling out.... I completly blocked the plug hole in the shower this morning - I was expecting it so not too alarmed.

Hope you are all having a great day

P

**** been taken out to lunch .... Can't really say no ! So gonna go with chicken and salad and sparkling water ... Phew panicked there for a moment !!

Day 11 - so getting up was difficult - I dont seem to have the bounds of energy that I have had over the last few weeks - feeling a little shaky if I am honest - but defo not hungry - I wish I could get this horrible taste out of my mouth !!!

Lunch was some chicken and salad as I was feeling "weak" but again not hungry - going to have my 2nd shake at 5pm and my last before bed...

Hope that you are all going well!! so second weekend approaching so a little bit daunting!! The kids want to go and watch Pirates of the carribean..... how am I going to avoid the popcorn!!! - but I WILL!!!

Hello lovely. Glad you're still doing well. Don't worry about the popcorn, just think, the next time you're there you can treat yourself.

Have a fab day!

Hello - how are you.. It was tough going yesterday ! But I got through it - weekends are difficult !!

Day 13 - ok the going is getting tough - I am feeling weak and tired ..... Just thinking to my self that I need to get through a few more week! Hopefully WI Tom will give me some much needed motivation ....

Hang in there Pretika, remember all the reasons you decided to do this... I started to struggle and introduced coke zero... It really helped me not eat. If you're not already, have a ss+ meal... Your losses won't change much, if at all.

We are doing this! It's a few more weeks and it's over forever!! X

Pretika said:
Day 13 - ok the going is getting tough - I am feeling weak and tired ..... Just thinking to my self that I need to get through a few more week! Hopefully WI Tom will give me some much needed motivation ....

Hang in there your doing great WI tommorow just think of that, I had a tough day yesterday and you girlies really helped me out :)
Wkds are the worst but I'm gonna make sure I do some jobs today to keep me busy

Thank you ladies .... I am struggling - so I am going to have a chicken breast .... Just want this to be over with now!!! Hope you are doing well !

Pretika said:
Thank you ladies .... I am struggling - so I am going to have a chicken breast .... Just want this to be over with now!!! Hope you are doing well !

Not doing too bad I find the wkds the hardest but I have a lot to loose so need to stay focused :)
Hope your chicken is nice :) xx

Day 14 - Morning all you beautiful people... I was up at 6am, got my ironing done (that I should have done yesterday but was too tired) kids at school and I am work - feeling a lot better then yesterday and seem to have my Mojo back...

WI today I am little nervous - I dont think that I have lost much maybe 2 lbs - but it is TOTM so I am not going to be too dissapointed, just will hope for a bigger loss next week..

I have had my shake - and have a busy at work today so hopefully the day will fly by...

Have a great day

P

Ok just out of WI and I have lost 3 lbs so that is 9 lbs in 2 weeks.. I am pleased considering it is TOTM week ...

Hey well done on your loss !!! Yeah we seem to be in sync lol.... I did not go for
the bars - I remember from last time they did not suit my stomach ... Gonna try and get through one more week without them ! I'm hoping that that I can another 7 lbs off quickly with SS - but it is getting harder... One day at a time ..... Just want this to be over ! .... Have a great evening xx

Well done on your loss!! I'm getting my first WI tomorrow evening after 2 weeks...am hoping for 9-10lbs. I haven't been 100%, went a wee bit off the rails on Saturday. Finding this very hard (and im not even on SS but SS+) whereas the first time 3 years ago I sailed through 10 weeks of it. Gonna try hold on for another week as I am feeling the benefits of the weight ive lost so far :)

I'm gonna get the bars tomorrow and hopefully that will make it a bit easier.

Good luck x

Good Luck JackieD I am sure that you will get the results you want... enjoy the bars... and do let me know how you get on at your WI x

Back