Pretty excited. :]

Marina

I figured that I might as well do this.

I weighed myself for the first time in like a year today. 175lbs I am. I thought it was going to be worse honestly.

I havent really been happy with my body for a while. I have a horrible time finding jeans, and anything that really fits. So it bums me out.

Ive been with my boyfriend for almost two years now. He loves me for me, which is great, but I really would love to be more confident and sexy for him. :]

Im excited to finally commit myself to this. I love the idea of a team mate type deal if any one was interested.

My goal to hit 130 is July 4th, and its a loss of 45 lbees.

Time to hit the ground running!

Last edited:
I actually made a weight loss chart. Its 11 weeks at 4lbs a week. I love the Biggest Loser workout DVDs and they are on comcast. Im gonna alternate between running and doing powermoves like squats, lunges and sprints, and doing 2 Biggest Loser tapes. Some ab work each day as well.
Also just eating really healthy meals and watching my portions. Making sure Im only snacking around 3pm and its healthy like a string cheese, or an apple.
Normal stuff I guess. Im just gonna stay really commited to my goal and Im sure this will happen! :]

Oooo Im so sore. My legs have been a hurtin. Ive been drinking tons of water and making sure that I am cooling up and down, and stretching.
I went and I got lots of great healthy foods, and have been planning out my meals. Pretty good so far.
Today is my Biggest Loser day, and ab workouts too. I might do something else if I am bored.
For sure my biggest challenge is work. I work (and live) at Steak N Shake. I looovvvee a strawberry chocolate sidebyside shake. They are soo good. I cant even have a small one. (395 calories) :]
Oh well. It will be way worth it, when I can run that 2 miles without stopping.

As I sit here and watch thee BF and his brother down 6 doughnuts a piece... I dont really like doughnuts so its all good, and for some reason hes got the egg farts. Im going to have to put him outside. :]
Today is my run day which Im pretty excited about. I love the route I picked. Its got tons of trees, and it seems like Im the only one that uses it during the afternoon. Im able to stop and do sit-ups and push-ups as a circuit training option. To include strenght training.
Im so psyched. :]
My calorie counting is going great too. WAYYYY easy to follow.

You're sounding wonderfully positive. Well done!!!

Well it rained all day so I didnt get to run, and I totally didnt work out at all. And I had a cookie. It was delish. So all day I had like 550 cals. But I did work from 5-10. Im gonna run tommorrow. Even if it is raining.

I had a Subway foot long with lots of chipotle mayo. It was soo good. Then mother nature gave me my monthly gift. Boo right?

Soooo, I decided that I was gonna stop doing the VLC thing, and just make healthy choices. I may or may not meet my goal, and Im fine with that. I just know that if Im gonna deprive myself, my over all success rate is going to be low. Mostly because Ill be hungry all the time, and then just eat random stuff.

Ill just keep my portions low, make the right choices, workout for 45-60 mins a day. Cardio and strenght.

I should be happy with my results. :]

Yaye me.

Hi Marina,
I'm new here and yours is the first diary I've read properly. You sound a lot like me; I'm trying to get to 133lbs for June 20th, and I'm doing it through healthy eating and exercise too!

I like exercise DVDs, but I find them hard to do at home - I have to throw the other half out of the living room, the floor is slippy and I end up feeling a bit silly bouncing around the front room, so instead I'm going running 4 times a week, and perhaps I'll ask the other half to show me some of the exercises I can do with his free weights and weight bench. Ha - I like the lying down bit of using the weight bench, its just the actual lifting heavy things up and down I can't get on with!!

Hope you're still going on okay, you've obviously got fantastic will power there! :)

Back