Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

ok, if i wasnt knacked before i am now.
just did 60 mins (+5 mins cool down) and did 5.62km and 350cals!!

if i dont lose weight this week i will cry! i will ball my eyes out and eat a bar of chocolate! lol

re syns in slim fast, i would assume so, i dont know how they work the syns out... but i know it does have carbs, and it does have sugar..
i dont know to be honest how they actually work in that you dont put on weight if they are that many syns...
ehhh doesnt matter, ill get through them and then who knows what i could use my syns for!!..

well i had another 100% day... i had some chocolate cake (very small slither that the kids and i made) so im counting it as 4 syns, (as i got no idea) and there is my syns all used up!

right im off to mooche while im babysitting, and i think i might just die after that... me not going to be able to walk tomorrow....

hey, well i feel fine today, thought i would be rightly knacked but im ok!

did the cleaning at work in record time, and then tried on 3 wedding dresses this afternoon, oh boy have i got some decisions to make!!!
hmmmmmm

trying on another one on monday, and then back to the shop ive just come from to make an order for one of them!... ive got to chose one out of about 4!!!! eeeekkkkk how do you decide??

eeek ekkk ekkkk

right im off now, wont be back till prob monday (if i get time...) we are photographing a wedding tomorrow, in kent so we are leaving to go down there now and i am going to see satc tonight with a friend. WOOP WOOP quite looking forward to it!!! hehehe

have no idea what food is in stall for me, as im not in control of what is served for us at the wedding (we get a meal provided but not entirely shure wahat!!) but ive got the bananas packed so that i can have my weetabix and banana for breakfast, and then hoping i can do as little damage as possible for the rest.
if i can get away without eating any rubbish then i will be able to call them 100% days, but if i get into some cookies or something like that then no 100% days!

wish me luck!! and also on the wedding photos!

yes im over the moon about the 3lbs...

its to almost killing myself mind you....
but off we go again lets try and do it again!!

ive ordered my wedding dress! eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk
ive got to lost 4inches off my bum!
got to find more bum fat burning exercises... anyone got any idea?

WOHOOOOO on the weight loss!! And congrats on the wedding dress, what's it like?

I have no ideas about bum fat burning exercises, sorry :( I had to wipe the dust off my exercise bike the other day, so I'm not the best person to advise!
xx

Um no...would the wii fit thing have any suggestions?

Squats! Get a broom or something to help stabalise your self! And do sets of 20!

Just go down and push your bum out as if your gunna sit down! Have look on you tube for some demos! You'll know if you are doing it right as you will find it difficult to walk hehehe

I used to do them at the gym when I went! I loved the burn they gave me!

Well done on the 3lbs thats fantastic hun! Dead chuffed for ya!

What was the wedding like? Bet the meal was yummy! How did the pics go?

Hope you are well!

lotsa love

Katie

xxxxxxxx

Squats! Get a broom or something to help stabalise your self! And do sets of 20!

Just go down and push your bum out as if your gunna sit down! Have look on you tube for some demos! You'll know if you are doing it right as you will find it difficult to walk hehehe

I used to do them at the gym when I went! I loved the burn they gave me!

Well done on the 3lbs thats fantastic hun! Dead chuffed for ya!

What was the wedding like? Bet the meal was yummy! How did the pics go?

Hope you are well!

lotsa love

Katie

xxxxxxxx

yes im doing squats with the wii active. and OH MY GOODNESS that hurts!! and yes i cant walk the next day very well!!

:)
ill check out some more. might google it tonight when i get home from work....

wedding was ncie, and the day was very sunny and hot, (that side of things wasnt great)
but still none the less good. ive not really got to look at any of the pics yet, as ive been so busy since we got back, that ive just not had a chance....
im trying to make sure im gonna get them done as soon as possible, but still make time for doing exercise too!!!

right just did another 4.43km on the treadmil in 35 mins (+ 5mins cool down) and burnt off 287cals :)
need to try and beat that everyday!! the problem i have with that is that i try and smash it completly... but i will try and get it in little bits...

now Katie, can you tell me how to multi quote... would be so much easier!!!!!!! :)

now Katie, can you tell me how to multi quote... would be so much easier!!!!!!! :)

You know that button next to quote? Click that on every post you want to include and on the last one click quote!:D

You know that button next to quote? Click that on every post you want to include and on the last one click quote!:D

thanks hunny!!

and thank you for the comments about the dress..
might see if i can find out how to put a picciy on here, and then i can show you all what it looks like on me..

Yeay! Cant wait to see it!

xxxxx

Oh it's stunning! Health to wear...
As for your bum, squats, squats and more squats but as Kae says, you have to do them right, no point in just bending your knees, you have to do them as if there is a chair behind you and you're going to sit down, so all your weight is in your heels. And as Kae also says, if you're doing them right you won't be able to walk for a few days after. Also walking up steep hills...very steep hills...

You can certainly feel the steep hills on the backs of your thighs!

well i can do both... as i have the treadmill at work i could do that incline thing for some of it.....
let me get the 100miles this month done and then max incline it is!!

Back