Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Hey you!

Glad you arrived back safely! We all missed your lovly support while you were gone!

Hope your settling back down to reality ok

Lottsa love
xxx

not really....
super home sick... and just mentally exsausted... but i suppose over time that will go back to normal...

i will get a chance to catch up with everyone. as soon as i can.. Maybe over the weekend. :)
have missed you all

WOW, Kes you have done so well, over the last few days i have sat here and read your thread. Quite emotional to read about all you have been though. You looked stunning in your wedding dress. I know how you feel about being homesick, although i am not as far away from my family as you. I am currently living in ireland but from the uk, i still find it hard to leave after almost 9 years... I think that was part of the reason i put weight on. Anyway enough of me, well done again. You are an inspiration to everyone!! :D

thank you... thats really sweet... its nice to hear words like that..
and i hope that i didnt bore you too much with my 80+pages of rambling..

well ive started again today...
cd products to use up, and then ill decide what i will do once they are all gone. but im going to be taking my tablets with them to keep me on the straight and narrow... :)

feeling a lot better now that ive had some time to relax. although i am still going to bed at 8:30pm every night.. not too sure how the hell im going to go tonight as ive got my sw weigh in that i wont get back till 8:30... im gonna be falling asleep in the meeting!!!!!! hehehhehe

thanks hun... will report in when i can

not sure how it comes to that
how are you converting it?

i dont understand why..
how i work it out is doing how many stone you are by 14 (thats how many pounds are in a stone) and then add the extra.

lol oh... bugger. did you go from one stone to another? as dont forget say 14stone 3- 6lbs makes you 13 stone 11... (i think lol)
i dont think that makes sense at all.. lol

does your scales have a button on the back to change it to pounds? or are they not digital?
maybe pop and get some new digi ones?

i work in stones.
and work out from the scales how much i have lost.. (well slimming world does that for me) and then when i update this and my fitness pal, i work it out as times it by 14 :)

woop woop... at least you were able to sort that, and hopefully no more confusion! :)

thank you... thats really sweet... its nice to hear words like that..
and i hope that i didnt bore you too much with my 80+pages of rambling..

well ive started again today...
cd products to use up, and then ill decide what i will do once they are all gone. but im going to be taking my tablets with them to keep me on the straight and narrow... :)

feeling a lot better now that ive had some time to relax. although i am still going to bed at 8:30pm every night.. not too sure how the hell im going to go tonight as ive got my sw weigh in that i wont get back till 8:30... im gonna be falling asleep in the meeting!!!!!! hehehhehe

Hey hun! How did it go today? Hope your not too tired missy! How did WI go? R u dong 810?

hope your well mrs

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

welllllll
hmmmm 13.5lbs on..
so that brings me abck to 12stone 3.5lbs on the slimming world scales...

BRING it off! i say... working hard to get it off :)

Yeah hun! A week or 2 ss+ing and you'll soon be shut of that! Anyways I bet every single lb was well worth it! Whens the wedding album gunna be finished?

Thank you for all your support hun!

xxx

Back