Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

yes i have the most amazingly supportive hubby... bless him.. i think he is going to waste away... lol... we have so much chocolate and crisps and various other bad things in the house, and because he is eating what i eat at dinner time (usually he is the one that is cooking it for me when i get home at 7:30) he has been eating his way through the bad things lol....
im really impressed with myself, that ive not gone on a binge of eating rubbish.... ive not had chocolate in gord knows how long!!! im really chuffed!! i never really think about things like that...
i will get the recipie from home toniught and post it up on here... its from a low fat cook book that i borrowed from the library. the recipie has ground nut oil in it, but i just used fry light instead... hubby said it was pretty much like the real one, but its never going to be like the ones in the take away shop because they use ten ton of oil.

today has been so so....
i am really worried about the whole pound a day..... and wondering if i should be trying to slow it down.... what does everyone else think????
if i go at that rate each day then thats 30lb a month!!! (i know that would never happen....)
ive had so far.....
my usual coffee,
Breakfast: Strawberry premade slim fast.
Snack: small amount of Ham, 1/2 a laughing cow triangle (woops) and cherry tomatoes on top!... the small amount that i had i hope isnt going to give me any bad experiences, but i didnt realise until after that i picked up the full fat laughing cow!!! eeeekkkk....
Lunck: Raspberry slim fast smoothie.. (another yummy one!!)
Snack...... well i hope i can resist and not have any... but we will see...migth go for the handful of cheerios again.....
Dinner..... i dunno what to have yet.... will wait to get hoime and raid the freezer i think!!!

does anyone have any ideas of some low fat snacks?????

yeah sounds yummy u will have to post the recipe on here lol.keep up the good work hun xxxx

iced gems r in both rules and really tastey!

As long as your not hungry the 1lb a day thing will be fine! dont worry it will even out! You must be one of the lucky ones who the weight drops of in the first few months! it will even out tho so stop serial weighin!!! :)whistle: pot , kettle ... black hehehe)

love katie!

for the rest of the day yesterday, i had no snack, dinner i had lentil soup, and 2 ww puds!! YUM

today has been competly a blur!! the amount of things ive done today, and time is just going woosh!
today ive had...
my usual coffee with sweetner andskimmed milk
breakfast: Banoffee pre made shake
Snack: nothing
Lunch: Chocolate pre made shake
Snack: hmmm i think im going to have an apple and a hand ful of cheerios.
Dinner... i think hubby is doing something with steak... not sure what but will keep you posted!

some one please remind me to post up the dopiaza recipie!!!!!!

ooooh do let us know what he cooks hehehe

hope u have had a fab day

luv katie

ps.. r u australian?... or am i just a bit daft?

yes im an aussie... why is that...
i had steak and garlic, with fried rice (well not fried but rice with peas, sweetcorn, peppers and soy sauce mixed together)
It was yummy!!!
im going to (when i get 5 mins,) do up a recipie section, and i will add both recipies!!! (and more!!)

yes im an aussie... why is that...
i had steak and garlic, with fried rice (well not fried but rice with peas, sweetcorn, peppers and soy sauce mixed together)
It was yummy!!!
im going to (when i get 5 mins,) do up a recipie section, and i will add both recipies!!! (and more!!)

hehe thought so! i just noticed one of your goals and just twigged on thats all!!!

teas sounds amazing!!

love the idea of a recipe section!!!

hope u had a fab day!

love katie
xxx

yes
basically what happend was my hubby and i got married in 2007. this was pretty much done in secret and the only people that knew were my parents and his parents.
but as my dad was ill and on the waiting list for a triple heart by-pass he couldnt fly over to get here.
so we got married without anyone knowing with our witnesses as my husbands parents...
we then sent out invites to our friends here for our reception. (some of thm didnt go down too well, as they were a bit miffed that our wedding was done in secret!) but we had a reception here in the uk a couple of months later.
and next year (i hope) we are going to be having one for all my friends in Australia.
I have chosen (kinda) a new dress/design... so we will see if i can be glamorous (if thats how you spell it) in a new dress!!!

Im having a bit of a downer day today... so lets hope we dont go out the window with the diet.!!
a friend told me this morning that they are not officially.... but are in a round about way. starting to try for a baby....
this is something im soooooo ready for but the hubby is not! :( i dont know why. he just keeps saying we are not financially ready blah blah blah... i dont see where he is coming from, but im not pushing him into making him want a baby...
we said last year that we wouild start trying for baby at the end of this year.... well thats not going to happen and now he is saying more towards the end of next year... i just wanna cry.... im not talking about it with him because he made it clear a while back he wasnt ready.. so im not wanting to keep banging on about it!
im soooo ready mentally (physically i think i should i guess wait until the weight is gone) but i really want to be a MUM!!!!
other friends of ours announced last christmas they were trying, and thankfully for me (not for them as it must be really heartbreaking) they have not had any luck yet... but im dreading the day they actually tell me they are having a baby!

anyone else felt like this, been in the same position?????
some advice would really be appreciated!!!!

anyway today ive had slim fast smoothie (raspberry) and my usual coffee... will be having the strawberry shake for lunch, and its a who knows what the hubby is making for dinner!!!

sorry i cant relate to the baby thing really but here are some *big hugs* anyway so you can feel better. i know what you mean tho about someone saying they will do something at a specific date and then dont and put it off more and more. my boyf proposed to me 2 years ago and this halloween should have been our wedding day but we called the engagement off, he still keeps saying he will marry me but when!? lol.

You are doing so well though, keep up the great work and if you need to talk then there are lots of us here for you, including me!

awww that must be awful for ya hun! Does he actually want kids? Or is he putting it off till a later date? It sounds to me like hes a bit scared of the idea to be honest! Men r so strange arent they! My OH wanted kids but he was sooo scared at first! Its funny how some thing soo small could be so scarey! My oh friend had a baby and we used to go round for dinner and after a going on holding him a few times it soon brought him round esp when he saw how happy his friends were!

Hope he comes round soon for your sanity! heheh

big hugz! well done for stickin to plan!

luv katie
xxxxx

thanks Bikerkitty
thats really sweet... and oh no about the wedding!!! its a pain...
my hubby was like that for ages, although he didnt want to get married at all!!!!! but because im an aussie, it was pretty much get married of leave... so we chose to get married... i mean he doesnt look abck and say i regret that. but still....
MEN ARE JUST PAINS!!!! (well most men, as i know a few men who are lovely!!)

thanks Kae,
yeah he wants kids, but he just doesnt think we are ready.. more financially than anything really......
but hey ho.. im just going to have to wait....
i never wanted to wait for babies... i wanted to have them young.. (i know im not old)
but yeah.... but i would never force him into anything or doing anything he doesnt want to do....

hi honey ive been in a bit of a different position.me and hubby had a baby 14 years ago but she died just 4 weeks old with meningitus and we have been trying ever since for another with no luck.so thats why i need to lose weight for ivf.its really hard when u want a baby and all your friends and family are having 2 or 3 and u cant even have one.but just remember when u do have a baby it will be so well loved and will be worth the wait.i dont know if thats helped at all but im here if u need to talk.take care xxxx

oh nicola.. thats really heartbreaking to hear... im so sorry for your loss...
i really hope you are able to loose the weight you want to and get the ivf treatment (and have it work too).
it has helped... its made me realise that there are people out there who are in various different situations...
thankyou...

im feeling better this afternoon!

I made the kids baguettes with ham and laughing cow cheese for lunch and we had a picnic (as it was lovely here today) and i was sooooooo tempted to have one... oh my will power went through some beating today... but im pleased to say that i didnt have any.. not even the smallest amount!! that is my downfall... not chocolate, not crisps,... its eating bits and pieces of the kids food when i make it or made too much, or they dont want it... i would normally eat it....
things are changing....
it looked so yummy though!!!!!
very chuffed with myself for that!! :)

no one is ever financially ready for a baby Kes, if i'm 100% honest me having my little one (5 months ago) screwed us up but she's the best and even though things have been tight and will be over xmas and until i go back to work in january! i'd ask him what exactly does 'ready' mean?? get a figure off him! i did!
what i did:
worked out our monthly outgoings (spoke to our mortgage lender who gave us 6 months off paying our mortgage!)
Income - you know your hubby's + about 500 (your statatury maternity + about 160 (child benefit and child tax credit) then see any difference is how much you'd need to save! It cost us about 450 to buy everything we needed like cot/travel system etc
TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL! xxxx

we need to work out firstly if i am entitled to the child tax credits and child benifits. because im not enlgish, im limited to what i can claim because of my visa.but on my new visa which i have just gotten back it doesnt list any restrictions, but i do need to find out fully whats involved and what i can and can not claim back

right... cant remember where i got up to earlier.. so ill just start again for today.
usual coffee for the drive to work.
Breakfast: Raspberry Slim fast smoothie
Lunch: strawberry Slim fast shake
Coffee with sweetner and full fat milk (eeeeeK)
Dinner: Chicken Tikka Masala.
Snack/pud: massive plate of fruit consisting of, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, apple, satsuma and banana. (most things were halved with my hubby.
it was very yummy, and filling.....

feeling better than what i was this morning, and im trying not to think about what i would like to happen now, and try and get this weight off, then convince my hubby its time, and we will never ever be financially ready... something will always come up!!..

hope everyone is having a super evening!!

Hi everyone...
im babysitting tonight so im bored out of my brains!!!!
ehhhhh
but today ive been so super good... lol...
Breakfast: chocolate premade slim fast shake
Snack: no snack
Lunch: Banoffee premade Slim fast shake
Dinner: 100g pasta (weight when uncooked), Sauce: 2 rashers of bacon spent 20 mins cutting off all the fat) 10 cherry tomatoes, both mixed together in the fry pan.. the tomatoes break down and make the sauce yummy, its much nicer with some fresh basil but didnt have any of that.. :( oh well.. and i had a small amount of chedder cheese... i hope that its not going to be the cause of any effect as it wasnt 1/2 fat.... eeekkk

i felt like something sweet tonight and i could have gone straight for the chocolate/ sweet cub, but i didnt have a thing!! so so so proud... normally i would then go and eat a tub or what ever is left in the freezer of thier icevcream.... but nope i didnt do that!! woop woop!!
i had a cup of tea instead!!!! also warmed me up too!....

Well done on avoiding the sweet cupboard its just too tempting sometimes, we dont have one anymore (hehe) Ive banned sweets from the house, exept the wee ones milky ways/milky bars. But no real chocolate allowed in for the foreseable future xx

Back