Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

I'm sorry I didn't read your diary earlier and that you had such a bad day yesterday, but am glad you have drawn a line under it.

How's your day been today? Has it been better?

I wanted to say that your posts on here are really motivating and its because of reading how you were doing that I decided to start on slim fast / alli - so thank you :thankyou:

I really hope you have a great week :cross:

im feeling better,
absolutely stuffed from wholemeal spaghetti and quorn (never had the stuff till now and its not that bad!!!!) bol sauce...

I didnt eat the kids food, but i did try a little (to make sure it tasted ok) semolina and pears.. So all in all nothing like yesterday...

I got my biggest loser wii game in the post today so im going to give that a go... So excited about it really. Lets hope it doesnt hurt my back..

So glad that the snow has stopped and that its going to melt by the weekend.. Maybe then i will get more than one day of normality!!!

Right really tired... Sleeeppp.. Oh my gosh i just looked at the time. Im in bed (although on here before 10:30!!!! Wow!!

I'm sorry I didn't read your diary earlier and that you had such a bad day yesterday, but am glad you have drawn a line under it.

How's your day been today? Has it been better?

I wanted to say that your posts on here are really motivating and its because of reading how you were doing that I decided to start on slim fast / alli - so thank you :thankyou:

I really hope you have a great week :cross:

thank you. Thats really sweet of you.... I hope i have a better week and that i can kick BAD habbits!!!

Good luck.. And i think 10lb in the first week is amazing!!! Keep it up!!

hey hun!

lovely to hear u sounding a little more positive! you have sooo much to look forwards to this year! bet your dead excited!

Well done for resisting the kids foood!

love katie
xx

for those who havnt read kae's thread..

I have set a date for our wedding reception in australia 19th december 2010..

Im trying really hard not to tell any one or have photos taken of me and put on facebook, so that its a big suprise!!!

Also have my nanna's 80th in the begining of next year also in australia, and my sister is having a baby boy in march so we are having christmas at her house so im having a hot christmas again!!! Woop woop!!!!!!!!
So bring on a new wedding dress (shopping in july/august) and party dress for my nanna's party and bikini (ok full suit!!!) for swimming!!! And yummy aunty!!

And hopefully i can hold hubby to it, but we should be able to start trying for a baby next year!!!!! Ooooohhhhhhh so excited!!!!!

Bring it all on!!! And i need to get cracking on some major weight loss!!!!
Woop woop

Aww Kes that sounds great :)

Gives you lots of things to work towards!

Thats all fabulous stuff to look forward to, should keep you motivated babe. Aim for the bikini whydontcha!

for those who havnt read kae's thread..

I have set a date for our wedding reception in australia 19th december 2010..

Im trying really hard not to tell any one or have photos taken of me and put on facebook, so that its a big suprise!!!

Also have my nanna's 80th in the begining of next year also in australia, and my sister is having a baby boy in march so we are having christmas at her house so im having a hot christmas again!!! Woop woop!!!!!!!!
So bring on a new wedding dress (shopping in july/august) and party dress for my nanna's party and bikini (ok full suit!!!) for swimming!!! And yummy aunty!!

And hopefully i can hold hubby to it, but we should be able to start trying for a baby next year!!!!! Ooooohhhhhhh so excited!!!!!

Bring it all on!!! And i need to get cracking on some major weight loss!!!!
Woop woop

wow ......... so much has been happening in the last couple of weeks. Thats brilliant news about booking your wedding reception will feel so 'real' now its booked. Your family will be blown away when they see you! and trying for a baby ....... thats brilliant, we're thinking of trying for number 2 in the summer - so exciting, we can all set up a pregnancy thread hehe.

Thanks for thinking about me when i was awol, very sweet of all of you.

Hugs xx

right ive tried to write this 3 times now!!!!

ive lost a measely 1lb this week. and its totally deserved and i shouldnt have lost anything!!!

i have been quite focued on exersise this weekend and making sure i did some.. (which is prob why i lost anything at all!!)

been loving the biggest loser game on the wii (ALTHOUGH MY MUSCLES NOW REALLY DO HURT) and im going to make sure i get in another workout today at some point...

we had roast duck last night so that im sure has not helped either...

but im more determinded than ever to get rid of bad habbits and not snack on what the kids are eating...

doing this is going to be hard..... but im going to try and make sure i make myself a hot drink like a coffee or somthing, to have while they have thier foods, and i can have that instead. and if i really wanted i could always have my snack when they have thier meals. such as a bag of snack a jacks or fruit or something like taht.....

i need to kick this habbit, as this is what has got me into this mess in the first place... having food NOW!!!!! not when i should...

wish me luck for a better week...

1 lb off is great Kes considering the week you've had. This is the start of a new week and you know exactly how well you can do on a good week. Keep saying over and over in your head 'I wont cheat, I wont cheat, I wont cheat', or something similar when you're faced with temptation, it works for me. Anyway babe, good luck this week and have a good'un.

im proud of myself... i made the kids lunch. saved my snack till then, and made a bowlful (one of those little kids ones for snacking) of cherry tomatoes and ham chopped up...
and i ate that while the kids had pasta for lunch and had a coffee with it as well...
WOOP WOOP.. today has started off great!!!!!
more positive and determined than ever!

Man do my muscles hurt though.. but im not letting that stop me...
im also determined to get back up to losing 2lb this week....
hope i can do it.....
then its the drs again on the week after... so i better have lost some more or i will be in trouble!!

Well done you, it's so hard to keep going through a bad patch but it sounds as if you are out the other side now. And my muscles are aching too, that Biggest Loser has a lot to answer for!

hey hun! nice to hear u positive again!

hope u r well"

love katie

xxx

positive yes... not able to move though.... i can feel my back going again and im so scared!!!!

Food today
Coffee
breakfast: strawberry shake
Snack: handfull of cherry tomatoes and ham
Lunch: Chocolate shake
Snack: Banana, Muller light, Carrot sticks
Dinner: WW Tikka masala + mashed potato.
Drink: 2-3 litres

i am going to give the exercise a miss tonight my back is really starting to get bad again...
i cant deal with this....
i hate being in pain.
ggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

right...
im thinking i have escaped the back pain..... as its not hurting anymore... (but doesnt mean i should get back into throwing my self about again)
so im going to rest it again tonight, and then back into it tomorrow night (as its challenge and weigh in on the wii biggest loser) lol
they wont be happy that ive missed 2 work outs! lol

im feeling better today...

Coffee
Breakfast: Strawberry shake
Snack: 1 piece of toast (nothing on it) and a few mouth fulls of lentil soup (home made so low in fat and cals) .... is what the kids were having so saved my snack and had a little bit with them.
Lunch:chocolate shake.
Snack: small amount lentil soup again, and a little fried rice...
Dinner: steak with garlic and red wine sauce (see krystle's recipie thread)
Pudding: 2 french raspberry flutes! YUM!!!!
Drink: 2-3 litres

Last edited:
glad the pain has subsided! your right not to go throeing your self about too soon lol!

hope u have a fab day and TBL is not too mad with you haha

xx

Hope your back is okay Kes :(

Nothing worse than a bad back

Back