Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

I can't let it stop me, I have a dress to fit into on the weekend, so I can not jump off any wagon. Plus I wanna lose more weight so I can actually enjoy my 30th birthday, I don't wanna be the size I am then. So it's sticking to it and I will get there soon enough.

Defo Hun, it won't take long at all, ah when's ur 30th?

Xx

April

Not long then eeek :)

I still think you will be in the 12's by weekend x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

one can hope..
still a stone heavier than i was at the awards night last night, BUT i did put a stone back on by march last year after it because i went awol. so i am determined to not let this year fall like last year.
i am not going to be as light as i wanted for the awards night, but im not going to let last year repeat itself.
its coming off slowly, so thats got to be a good thing really doesnt it!!

Well that's what they say. So I just got to believe them.

Lol

Likewise hun. X

You may not be as light as you wanted to be for the awards but neither are you as heavy as you might have been, remember that! You've done really well!

KB x

Kitty that's a very good way of looking at it :)

I am ok with the scales just hate seeing the same number all the time.. Maybe in a couple of days.

I'm beginning to think I want new scales.

Or that I've hit a blooming plateau...
Which isn't un common, and I just have to ride it out.

I am continuing as I am till sat, then it's the awards night, and as long as I don't gain, I should be fine for the dress to fit.. Ish .....
Then I start the up plan or refeed ( not going to completely go back to eating) going to work my way up the steps and introduce exercise ( which is what you are meant to do when you reach goal)
There might be some full meal replacement days in there but I plan to do a few weeks /month on each step and see how it goes.

Weight this morning 13 stone 0.4lbs

I'm beginning to think I want new scales.

Or that I've hit a blooming plateau...
Which isn't un common, and I just have to ride it out.

I am continuing as I am till sat, then it's the awards night, and as long as I don't gain, I should be fine for the dress to fit.. Ish .....
Then I start the up plan or refeed ( not going to completely go back to eating) going to work my way up the steps and introduce exercise ( which is what you are meant to do when you reach goal)
There might be some full meal replacement days in there but I plan to do a few weeks /month on each step and see how it goes.

Weight this morning 13 stone 0.4lbs

Swap with me? Although mine show 13.3 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't think it's a plateau you lost weight last week! I imagine its just bc you weighing everyday your not seeing much of a change why not not wi until Saturday now?!

You have more chance of seeing it move! Xx

What's the UP plan Kes?? X

What's the UP plan Kes?? X

Hey Hun... Long time no see...I'm gonna do the next stage up which is called the 810 plan which swaps your 3rd shake with a piece of chicken and green veg.
So slowly re introducing my cals..

I don't think it's a plateau you lost weight last week! I imagine its just bc you weighing everyday your not seeing much of a change why not not wi until Saturday now?!

You have more chance of seeing it move! Xx

Yeah just can't do that. The thing that's been keeping me motivated is reporting my daily scales on here...
I am not bothered, but do think I've hit the cd plateau, and it only lasts up to a week, so as long as I don't gain I am happy, I know when they shift again they will jump a pound or two. I had it last time I did it... As I said not bothered, and moving up the step next week so that will jolt my body too

Back