Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Yay, I am so pleased for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Doing a dance for you!!

Well done on hitting the 12's, here comes the slinky dress :D

Yesterday was one of those really crappy days and work was no exception...

The only good thing was I went to the dentist and I don't need any fillings so that's fab and I am happy with that.. Just a clean and I, fine for 12 months... Considering I had not been to the dentist since June 2009 I am chuffed to bits lol

Scales are a sts this morning 12 stone 13.2 lbs.

I had to Change the batteries last night so I think I've stepped on them far too much ( however I can't remember when I changed them last lol)

Today is a day of pampering/ pain
I've got my eye and bikini wax, then eyelash tint ( bottoms) eye lash extensions ( top) and a pedi and toe nails done, in the morning then a cut and colour tonight... Ready for the weekend.. :) it's come round so quickly but I'm glad it's here even though I'm not where I wanted to be, but I am still super happy with what I have achieved,

Right off to get myself ready and get my butt outside in the cold...

Have good pampering (pain) day :)

Sounds like a great day! X

Part one of my day done... sooo cold today.... didn't expect that when I got up and dressed. Brrrr

Off to have a bath to try and warm me up....

Wow Kes, well done on your losses :) I'm so glad you managed to sneak into the 12s in time for your big do.
I just hope you've enjoyed your day of pampering, and that you have a great weekend - you can pick up where you left off on Monday, but in the meantime it's time to enjoy yourself :D

PS - I know what you mean about the cold - I'm lying on the sofa under my duvet trying to get warm! Might have to resort to yet another bath if that doesn't work!

My pampered day was a late one.. coz we are good friends with my hair dresser so we were there for ages chatting

Cut looks good, and so does hubbys as he has gone different. So looking forward to seeing what it looks like in photos..

I'm so tired this morning, and really wishing I didn't sign myself up for work today to cover a shift. Do tired.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Scales are
12 stone 13.4lbs, I didn't drink as much as I normally do because I was here there and otherwise unable to SIP all day.

But yeah... Lisa it doesn't feel like I'm in the 12s I think.because this weekend will knock me out of them so therefore, I don't truly see myself in them. So after this weekend when I get into them properly I will feel more of an achievement I think.:)

I'm guessing that with the suspense it's a good number x

I'm guessing that with the suspense it's a good number x

Sorry clicked send instead of enter lol.. stupid phone... I've edited the post.

Aaah I was thinking it was a good un, how does the dress fit now? x

I am not gonna try it on till tomorrow morning, but I kinda figure its gonna have to do as there is no chances of changing it now, but if it for some horrible reason doesn't fit then I will race to debenhams or house of Fraser and pick the first dress up I can. But hopefully I will be ok.
Would like it to fit better but hey Ho. Lol.

I am not gonna try it on till tomorrow morning, but I kinda figure its gonna have to do as there is no chances of changing it now, but if it for some horrible reason doesn't fit then I will race to debenhams or house of Fraser and pick the first dress up I can. But hopefully I will be ok.
Would like it to fit better but hey Ho. Lol.

I am sure it will hun, x

Crappy day at work.. booooooooo

Can't be bothered, feel so tired and icky. Head muzzy and bad mood. Ehhhh

Back