Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

ForumRunner_20130113_030621.png

Crap photo from phone...

ForumRunner_20130113_030703.png

Me and the hubby, before going out.

Not sure if the ready to go and shoe photos worked. Sooo here they are again.

ForumRunner_20130113_162324.png

ForumRunner_20130113_162352.png

I wish I could walk in heels like that :( very heslous

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tey were surprisingly really comfy, just should have put party feet in them...

Thanks guys... I'm glad it's all over with though... Nice now to get back to normal, without the stress.

Off to bed I'm pooped.

Scales are up as predicted but not as much as I thought.

13 stone 1.2lbs.
So I'm ok with that 0.6 lbs gain this week from last Monday.

Not sure what day to make my official weigh day anymore...
Friday I make the Easter challenge, Wednesday is another one for something else, but Monday have always been my weigh day.... Soooooo I don't know...

Off to work now... its snowed a little bit out there but nothing too major, so I'm sure the town will ne horrible to get through...

Well done Kes - I wouldnt even call that damage! Good luck for this week - I'm sure you relax back and drop comfortably into the 12's in a matter of days :)

Hello crazy weighing lady hehe

Hope your well! Your doing fantastic mrs keep it up :)

Xxx

Ok mrs lady, I'm not crazy!!!!!

I just like weighing... I'm a control freak what can I say..

Wow you looked gorgeous in that dress! Back fat?? Where?? All in your head I reckon. As for that teeny tiny gain, you'll have that sorted in no time at all,

KB x

no not yet... i was 13 stone 0.8lbs

im expecting to go up and down this week as my body settles into the next step up from what i was doing for a few weeks...
however i may have lost my head today... but thats ok drawn line through it and i just need to crack on with it and i need to be strict with myself again.

its so cold!! im sat in my lounge and its only 15 degrees in here.. and the heating is on full!!! BBRRRRR

Kes!!!! You looked amazing in your dress hunny!! Not a scrap of back fat in sight

Keep it up hun xxx

no not yet... i was 13 stone 0.8lbs

im expecting to go up and down this week as my body settles into the next step up from what i was doing for a few weeks...
however i may have lost my head today... but thats ok drawn line through it and i just need to crack on with it and i need to be strict with myself again.

its so cold!! im sat in my lounge and its only 15 degrees in here.. and the heating is on full!!! BBRRRRR
It's moving in the right direction though...
We need to get this challenge sorted for us both to get us focused so we can spare each other on x x x

Back