Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

We're only human in regards to moments of madness where food is concerned :)

Keep it up Hun, your so close to being where you wanna be :)

Xx

Well its a little further than yesterday...I'm a bit rubbish this week, but back on form this morning.

13 stone 2.4lbs.

Anyway I'm ok with that, and I'm sure with a good day I will be fine,

Are you still doing the shakes Hun, or was that just before your awards x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It will come off just getting in the headspace ... As I am trying too hee hee xx

Are you still doing the shakes Hun, or was that just before your awards x

Well the plan was and still is to work my way slower than normal up the steps of the plans, so I'm not just going back to eating fully again and gaining the weight back that I have already lost (which is what happens to most people who don't work back up the steps)

So I was on 3 shakes last week (and the weeks before) and I planned to do 2 shakes and a meal (protein and veg no carbs) but I've been a not crazy this week in my food so I need to knuckle back down..

I am going to mix the 2 steps up, because I want to exercise again I can not do it on 3 shakes, it will kill me. So I am as I know it will encourage me to exercise too.

Exercise days will be 2 shakes (and a bar if I really feel the need) and a protein meal
Non exercise days are a 4 packs (bars, shakes, soups, meal ones, or porridge)

So I'm still up a step from last weeks and then in 1 months time if all going well I will move up the next step.

I want up refeed properly, but I am just taking longer than the recommended times to do it, as I've not got up goal but don't want to live on shakes till I get there...

Scales are at 13 stone 1.8 lbs..
So down from yesterday. I know I didn't drink enough yesterday as today my mouth is do dry. And I am feeling poo.

So I need to make sure I get it all in today.

Work is mental at the moment and with doing the early shifts I come home and fall asleep on the sofa by 7 lol. So that's why I have not been about much sorry ladies... I will catch up tomorrow as I have a lovely well deserved day off!

Scales are at 13 stone 1.8 lbs..
So down from yesterday. I know I didn't drink enough yesterday as today my mouth is do dry. And I am feeling poo.

So I need to make sure I get it all in today.

Work is mental at the moment and with doing the early shifts I come home and fall asleep on the sofa by 7 lol. So that's why I have not been about much sorry ladies... I will catch up tomorrow as I have a lovely well deserved day off!

Ooh our weight is so close again, snap with work being mental, are you going to have enough energy on shakes to exercise x

Have you tried the vibration plate machines?? Don't use much energy and proven to tone up wobbly bits!

Ooh our weight is so close again, snap with work being mental, are you going to have enough energy on shakes to exercise x

Yep, I have loads more energy for some reason when I stick to it.. but when doing the 2 shakes and meal it does come to about the slim fast plan, which I followed for the bulk of my weight loss and I did about 3-4 hours exercise a day!

Have you tried the vibration plate machines?? Don't use much energy and proven to tone up wobbly bits!

It's funny you say that, coz where I go to have my sun bed, they gave one, and I have talked to them about it, but I just can't afford it at the min..

Excuse me.... I think there us supposed to be a very thick layer or snow preventing me from leaving my house to go off to work...

There is nothing out there.. Mr weather man, you got it wrong!

Scales are 13 stone 1.6lbs so its moving slowly,
I have another hectic day today... so I will be about when I can Xx

We have a few inches (!!) here in Wales

It's started snowing now, but its not a lot apparently its headed this way so maybe we will get some more.

Yep, I have loads more energy for some reason when I stick to it.. but when doing the 2 shakes and meal it does come to about the slim fast plan, which I followed for the bulk of my weight loss and I did about 3-4 hours exercise a day!

Aaah that's ok then, just wanted to make sure you were ok x

Oh yes hun we will be fine... I just need to get my mojo for the gym....

Scales are 13 stone 1.2lbs so they are moving in the right direction... :)

As long as I'm this weight or less ill be heading for a loss this week.. (on my Monday weigh day lol.

As long as I'm this weight or less ill be heading for a loss this week.. (on my Monday weigh day lol.

Fingers crossed hunni, I'm heading for a loss too on Tuesday night ... Lets hope the scales don't let us down x

Hey hun. I hope you get back into the 12's soon. You're so close!! Well done x

Hahn I will get there eventually. My main priority at the ,moment is to get my head and mojo into exercise again...

I'm babysitting tonight so kinda bored at the moment but watching legally blonde 2 as I've not seen it (thought I had but nope)

Ive non stopped drunk tea all night so I think I'm going to be pee'ing all night.. Lol

Mojo.... Where are you...

It's snowing ever so lightly ... more like misty rain snow.. so I'm a little excited... it means I can go out in the snow... :)

Baby sitting last night was not so bad, they came home earlier than I expected so I am chuffed with that. And £40 in my pocket so can not complain on that one either :)

It's snowing ever so lightly ... more like misty rain snow.. so I'm a little excited... it means I can go out in the snow... :)

Baby sitting last night was not so bad, they came home earlier than I expected so I am chuffed with that. And £40 in my pocket so can not complain on that one either :)

We've been thick snow since Thursday, big heavy flakes now, so think exercise will consist of doing 30ds and cleaning bathroom... £40 is not to be sniffed at, hope you find that mojo I think it's ran away with mine to a warmer sunnier climate :) x

Back