Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Yay, that's great Hun, once again we both weigh almost the same :) are you me? Or am I you? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think we are both!

I'm feeling so poorly still, but a 16 hour day at work has thrown me.. I'm so tired..

Off to bed... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Feel like crap!

16 hour day just has knocked me. And also the scales were up, I would like to hope because of totm... but I think coz I slipped yesterday a little.

12 stone 13.8lbs

Still on the 12... :) but up from yesterday.

Been a good day so far today. So fingers crossed...

2nd interview for 1 of the jobs this afternoon, so I hope I start to feel better.

The second interview went fine... I don't want that job though... but not telling them that just yet.

I came home from there yesterday and came back down like a ton of bricks so decided that after not much sleep over night I called in sick today.

Slept till 12, and have just pottered about for the day, not doing a lot.

The scales at 12 pm when I got up were
12 stone 12.6lbs

So ill take that lol,however we will see what it is at normal time tomorrow.

However I do need to stop weighing so much.... lol maybe try that out one day lol....

Forgot to say that the job I want, I have my second interview with them on Sunday :)

Good luck for Sunday!

You and Lisa are doing very well!! Yay!

Thanks ladies... I have been good today so I hope to see good numbers on a normal weigh time.

Normal time weigh in and I'm
12 stone 11.8lbs, which makes for a very happy Krystle.

:) Friday weigh day loss (easter challenge) is 3.4lbs so very chuffed with that.

Just need to keep my focus, get better, and then I can go on and exercise too...

Just need to lose 0.8lb and I've hit my 2nd mini target. And get to reward myself with something. (it was going to be a spray tan and my nails done again, but I'm ok with not having those done. So might go and get myself a massage or something..

Well done Kes! Sounds like your heads in the game :)

thanks hun,

i feel good at the moment and i am on the ball. :)

Normal time weigh in and I'm
12 stone 11.8lbs, which makes for a very happy Krystle.

:) Friday weigh day loss (easter challenge) is 3.4lbs so very chuffed with that.

Just need to keep my focus, get better, and then I can go on and exercise too...

Just need to lose 0.8lb and I've hit my 2nd mini target. And get to reward myself with something. (it was going to be a spray tan and my nails done again, but I'm ok with not having those done. So might go and get myself a massage or something..

Wow I am so pleased for you and jealous again hehe ;)
You have worked hard for it and deserve a pampering for all of your hard work x x

Well done Kes :) It's great to hear that your head's in the game and that the scales are rewarding your efforts!
Hope you're feeling better today and that the second interview goes well tomorrow.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
x x

The scales are at 12 stone 11.2lbs.

So now 0.2lbs away from my next mini goal.

But the scales are down so I'm happy with that.

Well done Kes :) It's great to hear that your head's in the game and that the scales are rewarding your efforts!
Hope you're feeling better today and that the second interview goes well tomorrow.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
x x

Thanks hun will let you all know how it goes.

Back