Pretty p1ssed off !!!

fillymum

synful soul
I had applied to go on Come Dine with me as they are coming to the Costa Blanca in June.

It looked like 100% I would be one of the four contestants. I love cooking and entertaining, my house is interesting and we have loads of animals. We have bred top class dressage horses, to championship level, I married my toy boy we have lived and worked here for 31 years and all in all added up to what they want on the programme..
This morning I had a phone call from the producers to tell me it would be on the 29th June ................. bugger, fook, borlocks and more disgusting expletives...............I will be in England then for a wedding......................I have not been home for 4 years.................sods law or what.

Anyway they have me on record for next time but I feel so cheated boo hoo

Oh goodness, what a shame! Can't they change the day, you sound like great TV, surely you're worth changing their filming schedule for?!!! Poor you, you must be gutted x

Boo this is b****** so sorry to hear, would this been a on UK channel four? mind you if is the squished hour one there is not much previeve of snoppying in other people's homes and that is the best bit IMHO ;)

Oh, how very irritating! Isn't that always the way, though!

Oh noooooooooo!! We would have got to watch the lovely Sue!!! Boo hoo.

I'm really quite gutted for you. xx

Gutted for you. I love come done with me. You could have done slimming world meals and shown people that just because it's healthy it doesn't have to taste like crap or eat small portions.

Gutted for you! You could always invite some of us over for an unofficial come dine with me!

Awww no, how blooming annoying :-( x

That is the law of sod, what a shame, I'd have loved to have seen you on there your home always sounds so lovely

Gutted for you. I love come done with me. You could have done slimming world meals and shown people that just because it's healthy it doesn't have to taste like crap or eat small portions.

Whilst I would love to see someone do that, having seen Fillymums menu planning for non-SW meals like Christmas and the thought and effort she puts into them, and the inventiveness of her recipes, she would have won hands down - it is a real shame you don't get to take part.

Gutted for you! You could always invite some of us over for an unofficial come dine with me!

Now why didn't I think of that lol !!!

Whilst I would love to see someone do that, having seen Fillymums menu planning for non-SW meals like Christmas and the thought and effort she puts into them, and the inventiveness of her recipes, she would have won hands down - it is a real shame you don't get to take part.

Now I am blushing .

I already knew what I was going to do as you have to submit two menus. This would have been the starter

randomphotos028.jpg

Goodness you are brave even to consider it! They always make everyone look so awful, even the nice ones!

Do you know, that never even crossed my mind though I think it is all part of why most of us enjoy the programme.

I really enjoy it even watching repeats and mostly the nice ones come over well. The awful ones really are awful.

Never mind it wasn't meant to be this time.

I would love to see the outakes!

Back