pretty simple .. potatoe wedges!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
This is my sister in-laws recipe that i'v pinched! I think its fab and so simple.. and filling! sorry if you'v already heard this one!

One large baking potatoe per person..

In oven, bake till almost done, then take out and spray with fry light, and sprinkle with salt and pepper and return to oven.. This makes the skin tasty and extra crisp.

When potatoe is completly ready,m take out and cut in half long ways, Scoop out the middle and put in bowl and chop up red onions, and cooked bacon.. or tuna if veggie.. or maybe even chicken! and mix together with very low fat nat yog, i use Total 0% greek strained yog.. after mixing all together and scoop back into the potatoe skins, and then top with your A box cheese! return to oven until hot and cheese has melted. Serve with salad or sometimes i have it with beans for extra warmth!

As a different variation you could use bbq sauce (yum) instead of natural yogurt, at half a syn per table spoon. Makes a funky change.

with nat yog, Free on extra easy.. green is 1 a box for cheese and 1 b box for chicken/tuna/bacon .. or on red its 1 a box for cheese, and a b box for potatoe.

obviously if you use the bbq sauce you have to syn the amount you use.

all is low syn/free and pretty fab me thinks.. and if you are in a rush you could always neuk the poattoe in the microwave then finish off in the oven to crisp! x

I do variations of these. Yummy, eh? I call them 'loaded skins'.

Back